Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Some updates? :)
Some updates? :)
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
April 23, 2012 7:24:53pm (This post was last modified: April 23, 2012 7:28:48pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Hey,

Just a quick notice on a few more updates and some updates that I forgot to announce.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

The most recent updates are the flags, you can now choose almost if not any country/flag and they will be viewable on your profile and beneath your forum title whilst posting.
You can change your country/flag under Account->Preferences, which is very near the logout button.

On another note, there were complaints of forum signatures being TOO large. Fortunately this has been fixed with a minor tweak - a scrolling box if the signature was too large. :)

Also, the forum page numbers were overflowing in the Trades Section, this has been fixed.

And I'm still not done with fixes, it seems that the dailies (Lucky Dip, Daily Raffle, etc.) has finally been fixed, this was caused by some very important recoding of the game.

Have a nice day!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]