Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Anti-Macro & DDoS Protection Improvements
Anti-Macro & DDoS Protection Improvements
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
May 08, 2012 3:51:32pm
[-]
Just a small update informing you about the new anti-macro detection.

A long time ago many players were banned for macroing. However there were some players finding ways to bypass this detection.

Recently you might have already noticed that some of the top players have been banned for macroing.

I have ensured that these people have actually been detected by the system correctly. So how is it detected? It is kept a secret.

There are infact several detection methods taken in place to help maintain a fair environment.

So far around twenty odd players have been permanently banned with this new anti-macro detection.

Also, there were some times where the game was not accessible/offline, this is due to DDoS spam. There is also some improvements in the firewall of this server to reduce the effects of DDoS, however to allow this game to run smoothly without going offline or lagging due to even more DDoS attacks I will be upgrading it soon. I do not know who is DDoSing it and for what reason, but it is quite annoying. -_-

Thanks, have a nice day,
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]