Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Same Ordinary Title: Some Updates
Same Ordinary Title: Some Updates
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
June 12, 2012 8:34:26am (This post was last modified: June 12, 2012 8:35:35am by Da Man.)
[-]
Hey,

I didn't feel like waiting till I done a massive batch of updates and putting it in one thread at a time, thought I'd tell you earlier.

Ok, so some updates I've done, here they are.

[you must login to view images]
View my held auctions - Yes, you can now view auctions that you have held, a simple yet effective suggestion. Thanks to charmtrainee for the idea.

XP Bonuses - this has been added a long time ago, I forgot to announce it, in rare special occasions there are XP bonuses, I will be doing less of these so don't expect it all the time.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Item Events - you now recieve events when someone buys your item via the item market. Thanks to jacktheking for the idea.

Creed Bot - yes, I added a new user named Creed Bot, mainly just for show. This bot will not understand your private messages, please resist the urge to PM it. It will add logs to what automated tasks is happening with the game in it's signature e.g. when lucky dip will be reset, latest user banned from botting, etc..

Right now I'm working on username changing and profile commenting.

Ok, kthxbai, exam revision this morning, byebye,
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]