Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Suggest your LUCKY DIPS here!
Suggest your LUCKY DIPS here!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 26, 2013 4:53:53pm
[-]
You take a dip... You tell a joke to Wailord and Wailord was really happy about your joke that he gave you _________.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 26, 2013 6:16:22pm
[-]
You take a dip... You see Golurk poison Wailord using Toxic so you give Wailord an Antidote. Wailord was so happy that he gave you _____.
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 8:42:37pm
[-]
I added around 20 more, thanks for your suggestions.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 1:04:59am
[-]
You take a lucky dip and wailord shoots himself with nuke wailord turns into 2934 points Congragulations!

[you must login to view images] Goals: 100 reps[ ]
5k Poke[x]
All types without glitter[ ]
Toxic[ ]
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 4:12:32am
[-]
Today Wailord seemed generous enough to give back your ____ you lost a while ago. Thanks Wailord!
It's a bird! No it's a plane! No it's Wailord pouring ____ all over the place!
You see a Do Not Touch button and hesitated to touch it then gave it press dropping tiny Wailord's spitting out ______.
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 5:34:56am (This post was last modified: January 27, 2013 6:05:35am by xXPandaMagicXx.)
[-]
You take a dip... Wailord opens his mouth exposing a saliva covered PSY who exploded into....
You take a dip... You get gobbled up by Wailord... A wild Elevator Guy appears from the tall grass and starts pelvic thrusting... Wailord faints and explodes into....
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 11:52:35am
[-]
You take a dip... and was about to put it in your mouth but you noticed you were not holding nachos, but a _____{item/cash/coins/pokemon}

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Legendary Trainer
Rare Pokemon Hunter

Click the well if you got no coins

Currently not looking for a trade but you can offer

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 2:52:26pm
[-]
You see a "rare colored pokemon". It doesn't try to run so you throw a masterball and catch it. When you go to get the masterball and it pops into "small amount of currency or a dislike pokemon".

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 3:24:45pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 3:33:49pm
[-]
You take a dip... The legendary pokemon can feel your power and have granted you with x2 battle exp for 1 hour? Maybe this could be one
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 6:14:42pm
[-]
You were eating a vanelite ice cream with cherubi on top right in front of wailord..
He asked for some and you agreed to give him just 1 lick....his tongue was really strong
That it licked your head off...he felt bad and gave you

An arceus
50k coins...xD
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 6:24:48pm
[-]
You take a dip...Wailord licks your face and within the saliva you found _______!

You take a dip...A Shiny Arceus appears and you catch it with a master ball. You wake up from your dream finding _____ under your pillow!

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 7:23:59pm
[-]
You gave wailord a pecha berry, then suddenly he threw up... Justin Bieber came out. Justin Bieber sang and wailord and you exploded into...

Please use this. It is funny. I just thought of it.

Spoiler:
Please put the Market Co. link on Chat please.

What's your favourite pokemon.-[you must login to view links]

Market Co.-[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 8:03:05pm
[-]
You take a dip, you find a thousand coins. A Mankey takes them from you and drops 50 coins.

Hey! It's been a while! I kinda miss this place... It's been about five years since I joined.
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 8:17:28pm
[-]
You tell Wailord a joke, he laughs so hard that he coughs up a Golden Rayquaza. It turns into a Golden Ditto. You catch the Golden Ditto, only to find out that it was a regular Zorua.

Hey! It's been a while! I kinda miss this place... It's been about five years since I joined.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]