Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Smexy batch of updates
Smexy batch of updates
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Smexy batch of updates
July 07, 2012 11:41:15am (This post was last modified: July 07, 2012 11:41:38am by Da Man.)
[-]
Smexy batch of updates
Hey,

More updates were implemented, and more will come.

You may have noticed updates being implemented into the game but no news? Why?
Because I post the news everytime there are at least three updates done, that way the news threads won't flood the game as the game is updated heavily and very often compared to other games.

List of updates done:
[you must login to view images]
Pokemon Raffle - just like the daily raffle, but with a twist. At the moment it costs a typed pokemon to enter, the more entries you submit, the better chance of winning. More information there.

[you must login to view images]
Auction House - I've made it so you can view what moves an auction house pokemon has. Thanks to whoever suggested this.

Checkbox Deletion - You can now delete mail and trades by ticking checkboxes, saves more time.

I'm also constantly recoding the game, I've recoded 30-40% of the game so far. The game should be a lot faster. I am still working on the other 60-70%.

Thanks for everything and your support on the game!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]