[-]
Wait, nvm I didn't.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 17, 2012 7:33:14pm
[-]
Anyway I make one: [you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] -v2-> [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

.::[you must login to view images]::.
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 6:46:39am (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 10:17:55am by MaD Roby.)
[-]
Roby Artwork
<-- Entei -->
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
<-- Scizor -->
[you must login to view images]   [you must login to view images]   [you must login to view images]   [you must login to view images]   [you must login to view images]
Pls rate it ?/10!

[you must login to view images] -v2-> [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 1:45:46pm
[-]
Can I have a GoldenPichu + a Animated Userbar?
Use my Userbar you made, just animate it.

Send me the URL Links when done.

Thanks Harmony for the siggy, it's wonderful. | Glitter Pichu made by DarkVortex.

Thanks GrimReaper for the Sig.

Thanks MaD Roby for the Userbar.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Those 3 Sprites above is made by MaD Roby.

[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 9999
[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 10000
Thank this message
August 18, 2012 1:51:38pm (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 1:51:59pm by MaD Roby.)
[-]
Roby Artwork
Okay! :)

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 2:00:14pm
[-]
Can you make me a userbar with this Samurott? [you must login to view links] If you can't then just use the regular Samurott sprite.
Can you make it so that it has my username and ID? :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 2:28:31pm
[-]
Okay.
I make one for you! :)
Do I need send link to you or post it here?

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 2:53:13pm
[-]
Post it, no one will take a userbar with my username and id on it :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 3:00:10pm (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 3:01:41pm by MaD Roby.)
[-]
Roby Artwork
<-- Done -->
I will post them now here! :)
1st [you must login to view images]
2nd [you must login to view images]
3rd [you must login to view images]

I think 2nd is better than other 2.
That is just my opinion! :)

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
August 18, 2012 3:31:40pm
[-]
Can't decide between the first two Thanks! Do I need to pay you?

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 4:40:39pm
[-]
You can use any time this 3 user bars! :
Payment:
If you like my job what I have done you can donate anything if you want! :)
But no needed!

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 4:57:34pm
[-]
I'll give you 7 coins since I like it. :)

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 5:28:40pm
[-]
Thank you!
Maybe I need post payment in my artwork rules! :)

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 5:36:29pm (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 5:38:04pm by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
Roby Artwork
you deserve it, your work is good :)
EDIT: I decided to use the 1rst one in the forums and the 2nd in my signature. :)

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 18, 2012 9:00:12pm (This post was last modified: August 18, 2012 9:00:43pm by MaD Roby.)
[-]
Roby Artwork
Thanx.
I made lot of changes! :)
But will be more!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]