Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < becbecs training thread (10 coins per bill)
becbecs training thread (10 coins per bill)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
becbecs training thread (10 coins per bill)
August 28, 2013 1:57:30pm
[-]
yeah sure create trade :D

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 28, 2013 2:04:00pm
[-]
i might be asking you to train some poke again later, im just hunting it now.. and im just wondering what level could it reach? im so happy that after a long search for training at last you came up!

Thank this message
August 28, 2013 2:10:42pm
[-]
lol its ok glad to help. just sent it back

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 28, 2013 2:14:31pm
[-]
thanks! uhmn, just another question.. i am a bit confused about the base shiny, what does that mean? coz i have a shiny snivy lvl 5 that i wanted to use for trade in exchange for training of another poke.? is it possible for the 3bil exp training?

Thank this message
August 28, 2013 2:15:48pm
[-]
yeah sure level 5 means base. anything other than lvl 5 is known as unbase and ill do 2 bill for them... just create trade

Thank this message
August 28, 2013 2:17:06pm
[-]
WOW this is amazing.. well i will just make a trade and choose the one to train.. thanks!

Thank this message
August 28, 2013 2:18:33pm
[-]
ok cool :d as i say glad to help

Thank this message
August 28, 2013 4:40:31pm
[-]
can you train my typlosion for thirty coins
Thank this message
August 28, 2013 4:41:25pm
[-]
how much bill will it take to get my shiny thunderous from lv 8-500
Thank this message
September 01, 2013 3:01:31pm
[-]
bummpp

Thank this message
October 23, 2013 2:34:54pm
[-]
buummp

Thank this message
October 25, 2013 7:26:21am
[-]
1bil exp for lvl 5 golurk , i'll send trade
Thank this message
January 23, 2018 7:39:57pm
[-]
im back and free to train for a few hours. message me on game

Thank this message
January 24, 2018 2:13:01pm
[-]
free to train if anyone wants any

Thank this message
January 25, 2018 3:20:05pm
[-]
still free for any training job

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]