Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Which is the best book for JAVA ?
Which is the best book for JAVA ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 02, 2014 7:34:32am (This post was last modified: March 02, 2014 7:35:01am by ash20111.)
[-]
I have started learning JAVA from 4 months . I am in class 9th where JAVA is just a start but i liked JAVA so much that I have even studied some things that would be taught around 4 to 5 years later , and completed 2 big books of JAVA , and now looking for some new books . Please suggest some books which you think are important and good in your opinion . Thank you.

site to download adobe photoshop for making userbar and many other useful things
[you must login to view links]

Pokemon Creed's Best Chat Moments

^^^^
Click here

[you must login to view images]
^thanz a lot to arsenic. :)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 03, 2014 9:34:26am
[-]
Well i dont know whats the best book for it but you could try W3Schools its a site which helps to learn all programming languages , it has every programming language and everything is explained elabarotely so it is one of the best sites in my opinion.

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
March 04, 2014 4:19:53pm
[-]
I think it is just for server side - coding , i.e. , coding to create web pages . I am already using it a lot.xD

site to download adobe photoshop for making userbar and many other useful things
[you must login to view links]

Pokemon Creed's Best Chat Moments

^^^^
Click here

^thanz a lot to arsenic. :)
Thank this message
July 10, 2014 9:20:15pm
[-]
Java is a client side programming language, not server side. And I wouldn't suggest w3schools because some of the stuff is wrong and can create pretty big holes in your knowledge later on. For any sort of programming I would suggest looking into tutsplus, it's pretty handy and there's always Java.com

Thank this message
November 05, 2014 10:17:13pm
[-]
You're talking about Java and everyone else is talking about Javascript. They are two different languages and used for different things.

O'Riely has always been near and dear to my heart. The best kind of book is the one you actually use, so picking up an advanced book and never getting to the point where you can understand it isn't any help - unless you just like to collect books (I do).

Honestly, the best books you can buy for yourself are ones you're going to use. Are you going to go to college? If so, look up what Java books the college of your choice uses. You can buy those books and get a head start.

On the subject of buying, don't forget to look inside the book with some sellers like Amazon. Also don't forget that many entire textbooks are available online and for free. Also, some prestigious universities have published their entire CS curriculum online free for you to use and enjoy.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]