Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Guide - How to catch pokemon?
Guide - How to catch pokemon?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 10, 2014 7:16:58pm
[-]
How To Catch Pokemons?

Here is a guide to help users of Pokemon Creed on "How to catch pokemons?"

- Firstly you require different pokeballs which can be obtained from "Mart Co." except the "Master Ball"
which can be obtained from the "Dept. Store". These Pokeballs can be purchased in exchange of money which can be obtained
through different ways such as Battling , Lucky dip , Clan credits etc.
[you must login to view links]

- After purchasing the required amount of pokeballs , The next step is to check if the pokemon's that you are looking for are
available on any of the maps , you can find that out by going through the Map Guide

- After going through the Map Guide and deciding on the pokemon you want to catch , Just click on the map you want to catch
pokemon's on

- To walk on the map either click any of these green arrows [you must login to view links] OR you can also use the arrow keys on
your keyboard. Keep walking on the map untill you find a pokemon [you must login to view links] , After you've found the pokemon
you were looking for select the pokeball you want to use to catch the pokemon and click on "Catch Pokemon"
[you must login to view links] ,

- After you've caught the pokemon this message should appear on your screen [you must login to view links]

Thanks for Reading!

[you must login to view images]

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
July 20, 2014 2:50:22am
[-]
how can i open my box?? and from where can i use the pokemons that i've caught??
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:09:52am
[-]
Nice thread. ;P
@mrdark
Go here to access your box, ( [you must login to view links] ) and to the right, you'll see numbers. Click on the number of the slot you want to move the Poke. But, be aware, that if there's no Pokemon in slot 4, you can't put a Pokemon in slot 5.

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
June 28, 2015 4:48:57pm
[-]
Where can I catch typed pokemons?

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 24, 2015 4:50:43pm
[-]
July 20, 2014 2:50:22ammrdark Wrote:  how can i open my box?? and from where can i use the pokemons that i've caught??

First you have to catch pokemon then go to your pokemon then click the first letter of your pokemon you have caught.then here some numeric 0 to 6 if you have one pokemon than you have to click on 2.if you want to remove then you must have click on 0..is it okey..?

Thank this message
September 25, 2015 12:43:57am
[-]
June 28, 2015 4:48:57pmnod Wrote:  Where can I catch typed pokemons?

you can't catch typed pokemons except Shiny in maps! Encountering shiny will take a little bit time. But you can catch Shinies also. Hope it helped

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 26, 2015 11:47:46am
[-]
Itz very simple we dont even hve to weaker the map pokemons to catch them.
Thank this message
September 19, 2016 11:28:48am
[-]
Go To Your Pokemon Corner in yiur left nd top side.. then clik ther then a..b..c.. box u see clik that type pokemon you catch first latter tgen u put a slots ... if u want all pokemin too see then clik on your avtar then you clik all pokemon .. u see all pokemons
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]