Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Updates To Announce!
Updates To Announce!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Updates To Announce!
July 16, 2014 4:19:52pm (This post was last modified: July 16, 2014 4:21:44pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Updates To Announce!
Hey!

Recently I have been mostly concentrating on bug-fixing and optimising the game to make it run faster.

One of the updates I have completed is the trainer card update (although it is in DEMO-phase, as I plan to add much more features than that). You can access this from the city page under Town Hall.
[you must login to view images]

Another update is that the rosters of players are displayed in forums.
[you must login to view images]

In Dungeons, you can now ride a bicycle (requires orienteering level of 125). Bicycles are now released and you can buy them at the dep. store. Cycling from city to city requires an orienteering level of 60.

You can now sort by items in the Manage Pokemon section. You can also view a Pokemon's nickname and whether they are loaned or not when managing your roster.

In the Pokemon profile pages, you can equip or unequip items.

When sending money, coins, points, items or pokemon to another player, you can add a small note which will be attached to the recipient's event.

For defeating the Mysterious Trainer, you will be rewarded with a Mew Ribbon.
/img/ribbons/mew_ribbon.gif

Thanks!
Da Man. :)

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]