Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < Not much into pop music...
Not much into pop music...
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 05, 2014 4:14:10pm
[-]
A really good friend of mine really likes pop music and I have to agree with her that some of it is good and emotive but I just don't like it on the whole. Really cheesy and repetitive most of the time. I'm more into orchestral music myself, dramatic and interesting, particularly Arnold Schoenberg (my favourite being String Quartet No. 3, unique yet emotive) and John Williams (Star Wars and the like). Any other takers?

Click below to give me coins at no cost to you!
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

(Credit: EVevolution)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 10, 2014 1:50:03am
[-]
Same here brother. I also don't like pop music very much but i like R&B and metal very much.
Thank this message
October 11, 2014 7:06:14am
[-]
Metal is good although death metal is a bit too odd for me :P But yeah, on the whole, metal players are a LOT more musically talented than pop ones!

Click below to give me coins at no cost to you!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

(Credit: EVevolution)

Thank this message
April 04, 2015 3:58:00pm
[-]
It all depends on what you mean by "pop music". It originally meant popular, so whatever is popular at any given time could be called pop. I don't care for most metal... too loud and gives me a headache... same for rap. I enjoy most types of music from classic, opera, country, rock, etc. Favorite bands/musicians include: The Beatles (they could be considered "pop" from the '60's era); John Denver; Jose Carreras; Van Morrison; Katie Perry; Rockapella. Just to name a few.

Thank this message
August 07, 2015 5:50:34pm
[-]
I like pop music; only the good kinds though, not the weird stuff you hear these days. I like listening to video game/retro music since I kind of enjoy the chaotic yet flowing style to it (like reading a book). I like lots of kinds of music, just the good ones though, y'know? But I guess 'good' is just an opinion so I guess I can't say 'good' kinds, really. Some of my favorites are from the Steven Universe soundtrack just because Rebecca Sugar is my favorite artist of all time.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
August 07, 2015 8:10:01pm
[-]
I like pretty much any music that isn't rap or metal. Metal gives me a headache, and rap just annoys the absolute crap out of me. :L
If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say either rock or country.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
August 07, 2015 9:27:31pm
[-]
I can't stand most pop music except things like "Gangam Style" and "Pompeii".

I do like rock n' roll, especially in the heavy metal sub genre (but I see why Shinxey gets a headache from it--it can get pretty loud), and Japanese music, mostly Vocaloid.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]