Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < 6/11
6/11
Favorite Thread Post Reply
6/11
December 24, 2015 3:04:32am
[-]
I really do agree, Creed is falling apart... No new updates and for the record. If no more updates come out the game will die or, be shutdown or whatever. Da Man really needs to decide if he wants to have this RPG or not. If he doesn't then he can drop the mic and hand the crown to someone who is actually willing to be King.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 26, 2015 12:53:55pm (This post was last modified: December 26, 2015 1:12:53pm by Engetsu.)
[-]
6/11
Well, technically speaking... Being here for more than 4 years, after a while you actually get the feeling that people care less and less for the game. (Which is exactly why there's less people on here now than what there was 4 years ago)

Some people I've seen are actually trying to come up with decent suggestions for Alan to add to Creed, but he's just not listening. These ever-lasting "exams" in my opinion, is a bunch of crap. He just doesn't wanna code anymore.
If anyone has noticed (obviously a lot of people noticed), Alan put his alan.co.uk website up for sale. (Not sure if he's gonna include the server side coding or not)

I mean, Creed Bot even bans people from the chatroom for saying "mustard," how stupid can Alan be?
Long story short, let's all just #AlanSucks and rebel against him so he can understand how us older members feel about his laziness.

EDIT**

Alan is making us quit with his recent stupidity! Help us!

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
December 26, 2015 6:17:32pm
[-]
Bush did 6/11, Poetry can't melt dying RPGs.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 27, 2015 1:55:47pm
[-]
Correction, Bush did 9/11. The reason behind 6/11 was osama bin laden.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 17, 2016 12:11:03pm
[-]
All i can show is my expressions which are something like this "e_e"

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 17, 2016 7:59:08pm
[-]
Most of Creed is dead. I doubt it's ever going to come back. I would be ecstatic if it did, but like all the other great online Pokemon RPG's (Pokemon Crater, Unova RPG) it was destined to die eventually.

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
March 22, 2016 1:49:55pm
[-]
He can still revive creed. I know he reads our posts and sighs, he probably reading this post eating chips and learning for his "exams" which is STILL continuing. Which exams are you writing bruh? lemme have a look at the question papers.

P.S. Da Man, you still have a last lifeline.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
April 02, 2016 6:44:50pm
[-]
I agree, it's unfortunate that Pokemon Creed is dying. I remember when everywhere was extremely active when I joined 4 years ago, but now... people are barely on the forums, so I don't see the point in coming regularly anymore. I hope the staff can think of something to save this website.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]