Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Many Updates - Not Christmas Yet!
Many Updates - Not Christmas Yet!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
December 05, 2011 4:42:32pm
[-]
Hey again,

Although it's not Christmas yet and despite my exams, I've managed to implement a few updates.

The most obvious one would be the template based on Winter Hidenka and the Advent Calender, pretty self explanatory.

[you must login to view images]
Another update is a new minigame, based on "Secret Santa" - you can check this out in the Games Corner. There you can donate pokemon, which will be given to random players during 24-26th.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
You will also recieve random pokemon that other people have donated into the Secret Santa - how many pokemon depends how many you donated to the minigame - you can also get coins in return depending on what type of pokemon you've donated.

Finally, the new battle systems, they are slightly faster than the new ones and can show the roster at all times without producing lagg like the old one. The solution to this was thought by Xhinz, so thank him. :P

Other updates are just recoding the game to speed it up, you might have noticed that the site is slightly faster, but I plan to recode it much more as I don't think it's fast enough.

There'll be more updates to make the game stable, and also more suprising ones.

It's not Christmas yet but screw it, Merry Christmas!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]