Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < Zayn...
Zayn...
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Zayn...
February 22, 2016 3:27:24am
[-]
Zayn...
OK, so Zayns' new single Pillowtalk is actually pretty good. I don't know if y'all have heard it yet. Maybe he's not your favorite artist, or you don't like his style but seriously guys... Listen to it and if you don't fall in love with it, then make it your first last kiss, because its the best song ever. Haha, see what I did there? Yeah, OK, bad jokes lol. No but I'm just saying I really love the song, although it was pretty heartbreaking when he broke away from 1D, but they are holding on and also, they're new album Made in the A.M., is awesome. So yeah... Zayns single is pretty great, you should check it out.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 22, 2016 10:30:19am
[-]
Yep i heard it. 1D and he weren't getting along. Zayn told that after leaving 1D, he called them but they ignored him. But 1D's History is pretty cool as well as PillowTalk

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
February 23, 2016 4:52:33am
[-]
@yathinsrao
Yeah, I definitely agree. They did come out with a pretty great 5th album.
Thank this message
April 08, 2016 12:01:01pm
[-]
Hmm, my little sister is obsessed with that song. It gets annoying after you hear it for the 1001st time

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]