Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < RIP Pokemon Creed
RIP Pokemon Creed
Favorite Thread Post Reply
RIP Pokemon Creed
February 29, 2016 3:30:22am
[-]
RIP Pokemon Creed
It makes me sad to see Pokemon Creed this empty of players. When I joined, there would be hundreds of people on at a time, there was tons of competition among different clans, and there were a lot of friends. The last update was over a year and a half ago, so I understand why no one gets on anymore, but I still miss the good old days when Creed was at its prime. RIP Pokemon Creed. This community is greatly missed...

[you must login to view images]
Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 29, 2016 7:35:09am
[-]

Thank this message
February 29, 2016 9:48:21am
[-]
Yeah thats why the administrator stop to do update the creed..they only doing a little to not to die creed.

Thank this message
February 29, 2016 11:34:16am
[-]
:-'(

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 29, 2016 11:36:17am (This post was last modified: February 29, 2016 11:37:05am by Erigor.)
[-]
RIP Pokemon Creed
I completely agree with charmtrainee. Me and him have known each other basically since he registered.
There used to be a complete and totally different community with older and more fun users on everyday. Now we get complete and total idiots, beggars, and people that just don't need to be on the Internet (or be living for that matter).

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 4:16:08am
[-]
Dont say that we r idiot begger ..there is lots of good friends ..for some kind of that type plsyers u cant say it to whole of the player...erigor.

Thank this message
March 01, 2016 8:33:48am
[-]
Harsh lol

We all miss the god days where there were we did things like compete for clan rankings, acitive mods that had a reason to go on, Dualot making summer forums for prizes, and a even mini Showdown league.

With no one new really going to register there's not much a moderater has to do (with the exception of a few banned people coming back, you know who you are), so we all kinda have gone inactive.

As for friends, at this point its just either you made them or not. Literally Billers is the only lasting group left, if you don't count memers like batmanashhha and pdog2 in a group, and most of them have been here since at least 2012 (Thomas and james ur old). We all saw the great activity, the big changes, and we all contributed to this game one way or another. Alan, Dualot, zap, and the rest made sure the game was the best it could be.

Now without their support, we really have nothing. See that CursedSpinarak? It was made by a bot, like all the cursed since 2 years ago.

Who made a sprite for it though?
[you must login to view links]

Could Alan have used it? Yes. It's why we sprited, to contribute to a game we love to play.

Goes to show the laziness /:

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 10:03:46am
[-]
So we r playing a dead game.

Thank this message
March 01, 2016 11:15:25am (This post was last modified: March 01, 2016 11:22:30am by Erigor.)
[-]
RIP Pokemon Creed
March 01, 2016 4:16:08amPranjit Wrote:  Dont say that we r idiot begger ..there is lots of good friends ..for some kind of that type plsyers u cant say it to whole of the player...erigor.

Obviously I didn't mean everyone, but... However you take it. xD

March 01, 2016 10:03:46amPranjit Wrote:  So we r playing a dead game.

That should've been obvious...

March 01, 2016 8:33:48amRichKidDre Wrote:  Alan, Dualot, zap, and the rest made sure the game was the best it could be.

Um, excuse me... Alan doesn't care for Creed anymore. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, he called Creed a "hobby" and basically blew us off a few weeks ago. Dualot's starting to become the same way, and Lee is busy with real world stuff and health issues, etc.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 11:18:04am
[-]
Actually da man puts in the promos.but I agree I stoped playing after the newest update came.out my best friend before I quit was becbec so yeah I'm quite old player I just play now since Nintendo shut down pokemon omega i have nothing better to do
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 11:25:03am
[-]
I mean, they could've changed the name like Cless did with Pokemon Moon, he ended up renaming it Pokemon Eclipse because of the recent announcement of Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Nintendo only did something to Omega because of "Omega" Ruby, and they want the top result on all search engines to sell their products.

Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 11:33:56am
[-]
I know but it's still pretty rude and selfish
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 11:39:50am
[-]
March 01, 2016 11:33:56amlittlemadcluck Wrote:  I know but it's still pretty rude and selfish

Don't look at it as rude, but selfishness yeah... Because they're doing it to get their products to sell faster, allowing them to make more money.

Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 11:54:12am
[-]
Allowing them to be jerks but still moon had further notice they should've given omega a warning to change the name so now I'm.going to.rate everything gamefreak one star
Thank this message
March 01, 2016 3:53:18pm
[-]
Hoping creed will go back to the way it was. If we can get new staff that's active and new players it can.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]