Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Creating an RPG
Creating an RPG
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Creating an RPG
March 30, 2016 4:47:09pm
[-]
Creating an RPG
[font=Arial][size=medium] Hello there! My friend and I are in the process of creating an RPG similar to pcreed. We are looking for someone who is experienced in coding and also has an eye for game design. If anyone is willing to help us create this game by leaving ideas, helping us design/code;etc. Than that'd be great. All helpers will receive exclusive in-game content when the game is finished and will have their names appear throughout the game as eastereggs. thanks for reading, peace.

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
March 30, 2016 5:06:01pm
[-]
I thanked it can i get stuff now and ill play
Thank this message
March 30, 2016 5:13:07pm
[-]
Well, thanks for your support, but the game is in the midst of being created right now so I'm afraid you can't play it at the moment. When the game is released we will definitely make sure that you have plenty of exclusive rare items and in-game currency. Thanks, once again, for your support. :)
Thank this message
March 30, 2016 5:15:55pm
[-]
Ill play anything online so just message me in creed when cit come sout and ill see if i can take coding classes
Thank this message
March 30, 2016 5:19:35pm
[-]
Good I support u a lot...... check p creed and other poke rpg and collect information.... I don't know anything about coding, but I think tanmay541091 or hitclown may know about this..... gl goldengirantina, I support. You a lot 10/10

Ash Pikachu #397039
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 30, 2016 5:29:52pm
[-]
@Ash Pikachu, thank you very much. That really does mean a lot to me and you've motivated me to work harder and get better at coding so we can crank this game out faster. Thanks so much for your support, you will definitely be an honorary member of this game when it comes out. Just ask for anything in-game and we'll provide it for you.
And definitely will ask those two for advice/help. :)
Thank this message
April 08, 2016 2:24:05pm
[-]
You can't advertise a rpg. As I already own/have owned multiple rpgs, it isnt really worth it. I'll ask a staff member to lock this thread as it isnt allowed.

Thank this message
April 08, 2016 3:30:51pm
[-]
Why do u have to be a but alphaaa let people have fun bro plis dont be a jerk
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]