Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Desert Warfare RP ((Also a rant from me))
Desert Warfare RP ((Also a rant from me))
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 22, 2016 12:38:12am (This post was last modified: May 22, 2016 1:10:39am by Tman10061.)
[-]
Yes it is me, that annoying guy. Well now that we got that out of the way, time to do things.

So I would take random visits to the site just out of curiosity, this visit I noticed that the rp section is completely dead, this upsets me because there was a time when this forum was extremely active and popular, and I want to help it get back there. I know a few good reasons as to why this section went downhill in the first place.

1. The whole site is/has been crumbling - Of course when a whole site goes down, sections are bound to go with it, I'm not gonna bash the site for going down, it's no one's fault, it happens, but the rp section doesn't have to change or be updated so it's reasonable to try bring it back to life.

2. Private rps - Let me make an equation to explain what private rping does to a site. Private RP = Cliques = Isolation = Loss of interest = Decline. This site is a perfect example, private rps was like forming a blockade around our little rp island, which in turn thwarted away newcomers like they were enemies, so when people started leaving, no one was there to replace them.

3. Toxicity - I may have been the only one to notice this or think this, but the environment just didn't feel the same as it did back in 2013-2014, it just felt like there was always some kind of underlying issue. As time wore on this only seemed to get worse until well, poof.

4. Everyone else has lives - Having unlimited access to the Internet via 4G and the ability to stay awake, I will always have at least a few minutes of my day to be here, so I'll try not to leave again.

Now then, onto the plot -

It's rather simple, there are multiple sides at a conflict with each other for territory and power, upon a deeper look into each of these groups it can be explained why they are fighting and what they are after.

Each Group:

-The Haveene Gang- Led by the family of whom the gang is named after. It's sole leader, the 55 year old Mightyena Gijinka Norman Haveene raided himself in the desert and knows it's sands like the back of his hand. The gang has one major goal, and that's survive and have fun doing it. They enjoy their lives of lawlessness and rob whoever crosses their path.

-The Resurgence- Led by 40 year old Lucario Christina Aktor, this gang is comprised of highly trained fighters who have recently made the move into Haveene gang territory. Aktor's true goal is unclear, but wiping out rival gangs is a major part in it.

-The Dark River- Led by 55 year old businessman Zoroark Rajeem Sinjay, this gang has one goal, money. They intend to achieve this goal through the very simple means of driving all other groups out of the desert so they can freely drill for oil.

-Custom group- You can make and lead your own group, just make sure to fill out the form below to make one

Group name:
Group description:
Group leader:

Now we have the rules.

1. No Godmodding
2. No Powerplaying/Puppeting
3. You can be anything within reason
4. Be friendly over OOC
5. Guidelines > [you must login to view links]
6. No limit to amount of addable characters
7. All spots except for Leader (Limit - 1) and Vice Leader (Limit - 2) are unlimited.

The Form:

Name:
Appearance (Optional):
Personality (Optional):
Preferred Weapon (Optional):
Other (Optional):

Example
Name: Jackson Haveene
Species: Mightyena Gijinka
Gang: Haveene gang

Current Gang info -

-The Haveene Gang-

Leader: Norman Haveene
Vice Leader: Open
Captain: Jackson Haveene
Sergeant: Anthony Haveene
Soldier: Ray Luzak

-The Resurgence-

Leader: Christina Aktor
Vice Leader: Matthew Ray Vaughn
Captain: 'Big' Henry King
Sergeant: Zecharias Azako
Sergeant: Leonard Hawkins III
Soldier: Ben Tequilly
Soldier: Juddias Rodriguez

-The Dark River-

Leader: Rajeem Sinjay
Vice Leader: Lucas Kyargo
Captain: Abel Sinjay
Sergeant: Cain Sinjay
Soldier:

-Other?-

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 20, 2016 9:37:22pm
[-]
Name: Ziggy F. Avenue
Species: Blitzle
Gang: Resurgence
Appearance: A short and skinny blitzle who wears a pair of wise glasses (hold item) on his face. His ribs are often showing, but it's not because he's starving: he was just born like that. No matter what he eats, he always looks a bit skinny. He walks elegantly and with purpose, but in the face of danger, he can often be seen growling at the attackers ... from a distance. Then he may turn tail and run, depending on what weapons the enemies have.
Personality: Aggressive; flirtatious; introverted; assertive; purposeful; resourceful; stubborn; fickle; and impatient.
Preferred Weapon: His own speed.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 26, 2016 4:48:47pm
[-]
(Well Blue, Ness, Umbreon, and most of the others have quit, so I haven't had much to do, so I pretty much quit as well. That, and a few other reasons. I don't have as much time as I used to, and well, tbh when I do have time, I'd rather do something else that sit and wait for Creed to MAYBE pick up.
But yay! Another RP.
I'm not very good as using this type of character (because I don't use them often), but I'll give it my best shot.)
Name: Derek Grimes
Species: Human
Gang: Dark River
Appearance (Optional): About 6'5" with black hair and green eyes. Has a really deep voice. Is usually wearing armor of some kind in order to always be ready for battle.
Personality (Optional): Kind of a jerk. Doesn't really care about anything other than getting what he wants.
Preferred Weapon (Optional): Uses swords and bows (& Arrows, duh)
Other (Optional): N/A

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]