Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < #ZapdosFan
#ZapdosFan
Favorite Thread Post Reply
#ZapdosFan
July 02, 2016 3:48:05pm (This post was last modified: July 02, 2016 3:52:25pm by jacktheking.)
[-]
#ZapdosFan
Hello everyone!

Sick with the old Creed's chat theme? Looking for a change? No update from Da man? Fear not! Today I'm here to present a brand new Creed chat theme! The #ZapdosFan chat theme!

[you must login to view links]

Excited? Wondering how do I do it? Well, follow the steps below and you will be able to experience this new theme live!

Step one: Download Stylish [[you must login to view links] and install

[you must login to view images]

Congratulation! You can now have a live experience!

Non of the graphics used in the theme belong to me. I just edit the CSS and bundled them together.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2016 5:28:44pm
[-]
no we dont like zapdos give us darkrai theme and then were in business

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
July 02, 2016 6:36:19pm
[-]
July 02, 2016 5:28:44pmnightmaredragon Wrote:  no we dont like zapdos give us darkrai theme and then were in business

How about a application that allow you to create any theme for Creed chatroom? I will be working on it but can't promise I will complete it.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
July 02, 2016 7:43:29pm
[-]
I will deffinitally be looking forward to that.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]