Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < Alliance = COINS FOR EVERYONE!!! aka 10 people :P
Alliance = COINS FOR EVERYONE!!! aka 10 people :P
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 26, 2016 1:13:55am (This post was last modified: July 26, 2016 1:19:06am by GoldenGirantina.)
[-]
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN FOR ANOTHER ISSUE (NOT RELATED TO THIS! DON'T FREAK OUT! LOL) SO MESSAGE THE ACCOUNT "Yeah I Know" ON CREED, SPELLED THE EXACT SAME WAY AND YES! SPACES! NOW TO THE TOPIC:

*READ ME FOR THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE 300K+ COINS EVERY TWO WEEKS*

Now, I don't have enough money for a clan, but I was told I should place my idea here. My idea: Alliances!

What it is: A Partnership!

How does it work: Welp. It goes like this... - A Maximum of at least 10 people, (for money reasons), who are skilled at various tasks in creed, i.e., things like Hitdown, Battle Towers, Fishing, Guessing Pokemon, and whoever is lucky with Gambling!

IF 3 People who are good at hitdown, get together and HIT at the same time, that's potential for 3,000 coins, but realistically maybe 2,500. Now, let's just say we get 3,000 each hitdown, for each hitdown a day(3 hitdowns a day). That's 9,000 coins a day, and that's just the tip of this iceberg. Next up, is the towers. People who are good at towers: *Preferably ALL! lol* Can go in and make us another 18,000 coins. "How?!", you ask? Well, let me explain!

Ancient Fossils which are gotten from Ancient Towers rate: 8,000 coins, Lucky Eggs(Gained from speed and minute towers which rate 2k coins each, which is 4,000 coins when sold, of course. Then, the coins with the towers which is 1k each for both of them going to 2,000 more coins. Then, the infinity master which makes 1,000 coins at the end of the day, and the Snorlax master which is another 1k.

Still not done! The Pokemon Guessers of the day give us another 1,000 coins which, if my horrid math is finally correct...that's 19,000 coins a day.

Now, here's what you're probably thinking. "Now what?" Well! We send all of the coins we earn a day to a trustworthy person, who will hold those coins for us 'till we reach our goal of 100,000 coins. What do we do with the 100,000 coins? That's where that lucky person comes in, he gambles with those coins and earns us more. if we lose more than 50% of our earnings via 50/50, we fall back and send the coins back to the trustworthy person until we reach our goal again.

We keep gambling and working hard until we reach 1,000,000 coins. Which is 100,000 coins split to everyone in the alliance. Now, this may sound like a far away goal. BUT, I am also getting a job and spending it on nothing but creed. Which, if I work enough hours, I can make up to $600 every two weeks. I'm 16 so don't laugh, and with donations, that's 300k coins on top of what we're already making every two weeks. Which if calculated right, that's 400k coins every two weeks. I start my job in two days hopefully.

If you're in the Alliance with me, reply to this post saying~ "Plan Z"

and I'll get back to you ASAP. (I'm always on! lol) AND REMEMBER, I AM FROZEN ON THIS ACCOUNT, MESSAGE USER "Yeah I Know" ~ Trainer #407460

Thanks,
-GoldenGirantina (AKA: "Yeah I Know", and I know you know. :P

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 27, 2016 10:52:51am
[-]
By all rights, you deserve to be locked up with a straight jacket on. (If you know what I mean)

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
#Billers If you're not a Biller, don't join.
Thank this message
May 11, 2019 8:37:49pm
[-]
I wonder why you're frozen

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
May 12, 2019 1:13:00am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]