Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Halloween Event
Halloween Event
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Halloween Event
October 13, 2016 3:19:06pm
[-]
Halloween Event
Hi there,

I heard about the Halloween Event thats going to be held on 31st October.
But i dont know anything about the event such candy collection, tricking treating or color pokemon reward etc. can anybody give some brief info about this plz

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 15, 2016 10:00:18am (This post was last modified: October 15, 2016 10:01:09am by IM Challenger.)
[-]
Halloween Event
I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge, but I may be wrong in some areas, so feel free to correct me

Candy Collecting is a minigame that can be accessed through the Old House, which had been located in The City in previous years during the Halloween event. It involves collecting items and presenting these items that various towns ask for specifically. So for example, Pallet Town may ask for a Poke Ball, and having a Poke Ball in your inventory will allow you to access the next location, which is Pewter City. Each city/town will ask for a different item, and providing the item will grant you candy and access to the next location. Note that the item is not taken from you when you "hand it in", so borrowing from other players for an item and later returning it is an easy option in case you do not have the required item.

Trick-or-treating is an event that has previously been located on each trainer's profile page. You can either "trick" or "treat" each member, which will either cause you to gain/lose in-game money, or gain/lose candies. "Tricking" and "treating" lead to exactly the same result, so it doesn't really matter which one you choose. This can only be done on each member once per day, and is also a good way of collecting candies.

The Pokemon Rewards are essentially the only way that the candies can be spent on. In previous years, there have been four 50-candy prizes, consisting of coloured Halloween-themed Pokemon (such as Pumpkaboo, Litwick etc.) Along with these cheaper rewards, there have also been coloured legendary rewards, costing 300+ candies, if I remember correctly. Examples of these from previous years are S.Diancie, L.Zygarde etc. It does take a longer period of time to earn these legendary rewards, so if you have limited time and patience, you could considering getting the 50-candy rewards.

Hope this answers your questions :)
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
August 13, 2017 6:19:21am
[-]
Bump in it up
-.-
Thank this message
August 13, 2017 11:43:28am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 13, 2017 4:04:22pm
[-]
August 13, 2017 11:43:28amVesperia Wrote:  
H3LLBORN Wrote:
August 13, 2017 6:19:21am pid=568570
Bump in it up
-.-

didn't need to be dump this up seeing as people most likely wont see this and post a thread asking what to do lmao

Some people may see it !
and it can be of some use to newbies !
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]