Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Transferring pokemon
Transferring pokemon
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Transferring pokemon
October 21, 2016 12:49:53am
[-]
Transferring pokemon
Attention Everyone

For now on if you want a transfer done, you ASK a Mod first and get their agreement first before you send them the pokemon to send to someone else, in the last several weeks (and earlier) everytime I get on creed, I always find several event where you want to sent multiple pokemon to someone else (one time alone, 14 pokemon to be send to one person), without getting my permission to do so, so for now on unless I agree to the transferred, any pokemon that get send to me, will stay there until I'm good and ready to transfer the pokemon, that include contest transfer as well.

if you cant handle that then there will be no transfer at all unless it a contest prize, and you will have to provide proof of the contest.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]