Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Brighter New Creed Theme?
Brighter New Creed Theme?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 21, 2016 2:50:57pm
[-]
its amazing , creed needs nothing more desperately than a new theme

Guaranteed to increase the flow of players.

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2016 4:55:53am
[-]
I don't really like bright themes, to be honest. The darkest background is usually what I select, this doesn't really appeal to me.

Thank this message
December 25, 2016 7:24:04am
[-]
Like it da and I hope u will soon do a big update as this rgp is going boring now adays

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
January 31, 2017 7:01:43pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 01, 2017 3:35:55am
[-]
I know that you are busy and this is just discussion, but I think that it should be an ocean scene, with Lugia or some one gliding through the water. The problem that I have with the one up top is that I just think the whole thing looks a little weird. P.S; I am not a good judge :p

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
November 21, 2018 1:30:50am
[-]
The brighter theme looks good.

Thank this message
November 23, 2018 12:20:03am (This post was last modified: November 23, 2018 12:20:24am by Da Man.)
[-]
Thanks for the opinion guys. I'll see what I can do.

I had some mixed feedback, hence why I am hesitant on it. How much better is this theme to the current one?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
November 23, 2018 7:34:28am
[-]
November 23, 2018 1:20:03amDa Man Wrote:  Thanks for the opinion guys. I'll see what I can do.

I had some mixed feedback, hence why I am hesitant on it. How much better is this theme to the current one?

Its better than the one you showed me but, this one needs some work i.e Text needs changing and stuff like that.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]