Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Get More Pokedex Entries
Get More Pokedex Entries
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Get More Pokedex Entries
November 19, 2016 7:26:05pm (This post was last modified: November 25, 2016 1:10:10pm by vjustice1921.)
[-]
Get More Pokedex Entries
So it's been brought to my attention that some new trainers want to breed their pokemon but they don't know how to get enough pokedex entries. Well this post is here to help those new trainers with that. So i've been told that the required amount of pokemon you need in your pokedex to breed is 345. Im gonna tell how I got all 345 of those pokes in a day.

NOTE: You can only submit pokemon in your pokedex that you are the Original Trainer of.

First

NOTE: It's best if you use a level 50 pokemon to swap. because once you get a pokemon you haven't recorded you can record them then you can evolve them and record their evolution in the pokedex as well

First Step: Get a list of all Pokemon available from Random Swap. (make a list in google docs or somewhere you can edit it)

Second Step: Get a pokemon

Third Step: Swap until you get pokemon you don't have dexed

Fourth Step:Now that you have all of the basic pokemon you're gonna have to go through all of those and you have to level them up and evolve them to get their evolutions in your pokedex as well.

Second

Fifth Step: Once you find a pokemon you don't have dexed yet. go to the list and delete the pokemon's name after you have entered it in your pokedex. (it's a good way to keep track of what you have and dont have)

Sixth Step:Once you get all of the Random Swap pokemon added find a list of all of the Map pokemon.

Seventh Step:Catch every pokemon from every map and add them to your pokedex

LISTS

NOTE:The lists are in alphabetical order to make it easier to find the pokemon's names.
NOTE:You can copy these list into a google document so you can delete the names as you add them to your pokedex

Random Swap

Spoiler:

Accelgor
Aerodactyl
Aipom
Alomomola
Altaria
Amaura
Amoonguss
Anorith
Arbok
Arcanine
Armaldo
Azurill
Baltoy
Barboach
Bastiodon
Beartic
Beedrill
Beheeyem
Beldum
Bellsprout
Bergmite
Bibarel
Binacle
Bisharp
Blitzle
Bouffalant
Braviary
Bronzor
Buizel
Buneary
Bunnelby
Butterfree
Cacnea
Cacturne
Camerupt
Carbink
Caterpie
Chandelure
Chatot
Cherubi
Claydol
Clefable
Clefairy
Cloyster
Combee
Corphish
Cottonee
Cradily
Crawdaunt
Croagunk
Crobat
Cryogonal
Cubchoo
Dedenne
Deerling
Deino
Delcatty
Dewgong
Diglett
Ditto
Dodrio
Doduo
Donphan
Drifloon
Druddigon
Dugtrio
Eelektrik
Eelektross
Eevee
Ekans
Elgyem
Emolga
Escavalier
Espurr
Farfetchd
Fearow
Ferroseed
Ferrothorn
Fletchling
Floatzel
Flygon
Foongus
Frillish
Galvantula
Geodude
Glameow
Gloom
Golbat
Golduck
Golem
Golett
Golurk
Goomy
Gorebyss
Graveler
Grimer
Grotle
Growlithe
Gulpin
Hawlucha
Helioptile
Herdier
Hippopotas
Hitmontop
Honedge
Jellicent
Jigglypuff
Joltik
Kabuto
Kabutops
Kakuna
Karrablast
Klang
Klink
Klinklang
Koffing
Kricketot
Kricketune
Lampent
Lileep
Lilligant
Lillipup
Linoone
Litleo
Litwick
Lombre
Loudred
Ludicolo
Lunatone
Luvdisc
Machamp
Machoke
Machop
Magnemite
Magneton
Mandibuzz
Mankey
Meowth
Mienfoo
Mienshao
Mightyena
Miltank
Mime jr
Minun
Mr mime
Muk
Munchlax
Nincada
Ninetales
Nosepass
Numel
Oddish
Omanyte
Omastar
Onix
Pachirisu
Paras
Parasect
Patrat
Pawniard
Pelipper
Persian
Petilil
Phanpy
Pidgeot
Pidgeotto
Pidgey
Pikachu
Plusle
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Ponyta
Poochyena
Porygon
Primeape
Prinplup
Psyduck
Pumpkaboo
Purrloin
Raichu
Rapidash
Raticate
Rattata
Rhydon
Rhyhorn
Rufflet
Sandshrew
Sandslash
Sawsbuck
Scatterbug
Sealeo
Seedot
Seel
Seviper
Shellder
Shellos
Shelmet
Shieldon
Shiftry
Skiddo
Skitty
Skrelp
Slowbro
Slowpoke
Smeargle
Snorlax
Solrock
Spearow
Spheal
Spiritomb
Spoink
Spritzee
Stantler
Staraptor
Staravia
Starly
Starmie
Staryu
Stoutland
Stunfisk
Stunky
Surskit
Swablu
Swellow
Taillow
Tangela
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Torkoal
Torterra
Trapinch
Tropius
Tynamo
Vanillish
Vanillite
Vanilluxe
Venomoth
Venonat
Vespiquen
Vibrava
Victreebel
Vileplume
Voltorb
Vullaby
Vulpix
Wailmer
Walrein
Watchog
Weedle
Weepinbell
Weezing
Whimsicott
Whiscash
Whismur
Wigglytuff
Wingull
Wynaut
Yanmega
Zebstrika
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Map Pokes

Spoiler:

Aerodactyl
Anorith
Aron
Bonsly
Cacnea
Camerupt
Caterpie
Cherubi
Clamperl
Cloyster
Cranidos
Cryogonal
Delibird
Dewgong
Ditto
Dratini
Drifloon
Drowzee
Duskull
Electabuzz
Electrike
Elekid
Geodude
Ghastly
Glalie
Goldeen
Gorebyss
Growlithe
Haunter
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Houndour
Jynx
Kabuto
Kangaskhan
Kingler
Krabby
Lapras
Larvitar
Lileep
Lotad
Magby
Magikarp
Magmar
Magnemite
Makuhita
Mantyke
Minun
Misdreavus
Natu
Noibat
Numel
Oddish
Onix
Pachirisu
Pichu
Pidove
Pikachu
Plusle
Poliwag
Ponyta
Psyduck
Regice
Rhyhorn
Rotom
Sableye
Sandile
Scyther
Seadra
Sealeo
Seel
Shedinja
Shellder
Shieldon
Shinx
Shroomish
Shuppet
Slowpoke
Slowpoke
Slugma
Smoochum
Sneasel
Snover
Staryu
Swablu
Swinub
Tyrunt
Unown
Voltorb
Vulpix
Wailmer

If anybody needs help getting money to swap for pokemon or they need pokeballs just message vjustice1921 - #8050 for help and I'll help in anyway I can

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 20, 2016 7:22:14am (This post was last modified: November 20, 2016 7:23:40am by EliteBOY.)
[-]
Get More Pokedex Entries
There's another best way to get 345 pokedex entries.

Follow these steps:

1. Join any clan
2. Train for some time and get some clan credits.
3. Go to your clan and then Clan Rewards
4. There you can see a reward which is named as Random Swap and its for 15,000 credits & $1,000,000.
5. Get a lot of pokes using clans random swap.
6. Once you get like 400 to 500+ pokes, just go to your box and click on each and every Pokemon (just one of each) and click pokedex and Dex it.
7. Once you finish with all the pokes in your box, you will have around 200 Dex entries.
8. Now do what vjustice1921 said, that is get a level 50 Pokemon and random swap it and Dex it.
9. Catch all the possible map pokes and Dex it.
10. Done! You will have 345+ entries when you finish what I said above. That's it

You can easily continue your Dex entries after you can breed. Just breed the pokes that you haven't dex'd yet.

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
November 20, 2016 8:00:59am
[-]
November 20, 2016 7:22:14amEliteBOY Wrote:  There's another best way to get 345 pokedex entries.

Follow these steps:

1. Join any clan
2. Train for some time and get some clan credits.
3. Go to your clan and then Clan Rewards
4. There you can see a reward which is named as Random Swap and its for 15,000 credits & $1,000,000.
5. Get a lot of pokes using clans random swap.
6. Once you get like 400 to 500+ pokes, just go to your box and click on each and every Pokemon (just one of each) and click pokedex and Dex it.
7. Once you finish with all the pokes in your box, you will have around 200 Dex entries.
8. Now do what vjustice1921 said, that is get a level 50 Pokemon and random swap it and Dex it.
9. Catch all the possible map pokes and Dex it.
10. Done! You will have 345+ entries when you finish what I said above. That's it

You can easily continue your Dex entries after you can breed. Just breed the pokes that you haven't dex'd yet.

Could just make your own thread lmao. or just tell me so i could add on to this one
Thank this message
November 20, 2016 4:11:11pm
[-]
You can add it to your thread. Just wanted to let others know about that method :)

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
November 21, 2016 8:38:49pm
[-]
awesome guide though :) even your idea is good EB :)

thank you thulung^^ :)

Andromeda [you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 13, 2017 2:40:00pm
[-]
nice way to get entries!

thank you thulung^^ :)

Andromeda [you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 13, 2017 3:08:47pm
[-]
That's wonderful vj a lot of hard work to put up there ;p

Thank this message
February 05, 2017 11:57:57pm
[-]
This is SO useful

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
February 06, 2017 1:28:20am
[-]
I am breeding a pok_mon right now!!!

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
March 15, 2017 9:28:34pm
[-]
Nice guide you have put together on obtaining Pokedex entries. I wish I had found something like this when I was a new player. Now poeple do not have to wonder how they are going to easily get all of those entries. Nice job. :)
Thank this message
May 26, 2017 5:21:16pm
[-]
Alright, a bump for those who wish to breed! Note: For it to work, the pok_mon has to be originally yours.

Thank this message
June 20, 2018 10:54:20pm
[-]
thank u so very much that really will help ill make sure to tell any newbs that
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]