Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < I Confess!
I Confess!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
I Confess!
August 25, 2017 2:18:21pm
[-]
I confess that it's hard ofc :c

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 25, 2017 3:43:50pm
[-]
I confess that confessions are false sometimes ;[

Thank this message
August 25, 2017 4:19:21pm
[-]
I confess that one post a day wouldn't be so hard

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
August 25, 2017 11:27:36pm
[-]
I confess that tan and me used to say that dialogue to you!

#TimeChangesForEveryone

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 26, 2017 12:55:15am
[-]
I confess that I meant to do that

#IronyRules

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
August 26, 2017 1:34:08am
[-]
I confess that you should post in other threads too :D

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 26, 2017 2:49:05pm
[-]
I confess that I occasionally do, but I get annoyed at how dumb some people are.

Thank this message
August 26, 2017 4:42:14pm
[-]
I confess that dumb, is good.

Thank this message
August 26, 2017 5:36:00pm
[-]
I confess that nerds will soon RULE THE EARTH!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm innocent... What? You must have heard someone else cackle maniacally in the White House.

Thank this message
August 27, 2017 7:55:33am (This post was last modified: August 27, 2017 7:55:58am by tanmay541091.)
[-]
I Confess!
I confess that we don't have a white house here xD
All we have is people bangong desks and shouting

Thank this message
August 27, 2017 2:36:29pm
[-]
I confess that I wonder why there seem to be quite a few Indian players.

Thank this message
August 27, 2017 7:07:23pm
[-]
I confess majority of them quit already.

Thank this message
August 27, 2017 7:36:25pm
[-]
I confess that Pokemon Creed is still India with the mods being foreigners visiting

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
August 27, 2017 10:11:34pm
[-]
I confess that one day da man will realise bout Creed and return with cool updates.
Thank this message
August 28, 2017 12:53:46pm
[-]
I confess that's so true @rich
But that kinda didn't make sense :*

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]