Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < HG3! Results, Discussion and Tribute Statistics!
HG3! Results, Discussion and Tribute Statistics!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 08, 2017 8:07:27am
[-]
Hey everyone! This thread will consist of all the tribute information, results etc. about the most recent hunger games!

First of all, I would like to thank all 24 tributes who participated, I love hosting these contests because it was my original idea and I love the hunger games :D

So without further ado, lets get on with it :)

Tribute Statistics/Information

[you must login to view images]

Prize Information

So on the table above, you will notice that each tribute has a prize, which is 50 bil training completed by me for those who got a placing between 24th - 13th. Then there was a coloured poke for those who got a placing between 12th - 2nd, plus the victor receives a special rare coloured pokemon which in this contest was a C.Duskull!

Note: Pokemon prizes will come through in the next day or two :)

Bonus Prizes

There is also a few bonus prizes just for a bit of fun haha :D

Bonus Prize #1: Gambler's Soldier Prize! (Earned for getting the most kills)
The prize is C.Barboach and was received by Tyizor (Tribute 22) with 4 kills!

Bonus Prize #2: Gambler's Item Hogger Prize! (Earned for receiving the most daily supply and event items)
The prize is C.Zigzagoon and was received by Reddown (Tribute 12) by receiving 17 items!

Bonus Prize #3: Gambler's Last Place Fun Prize! (Earned for coming last place/24th place)
The prize is C.Hoothoot and was received by HalcyonDraumr (Tribute 21) for coming 24th place!

Prize Credits

As far as credits go, it was all donated by me, except for the C.Duskull, which came out of my box however was originally donated by Jeffrey0 many months back. Thanks Jeff!

Also, all of the pokemon prizes are base of course :)

Other Information

I would like to thank everyone again as the contest wasnt possible without you guys :D

I put in a very long time doing daily announcements each night, organising events etc. but i enjoy hosting a game I love :)

If you would like to help volunteer with completing the training prizes with me, give me a pm, the help is always appreciated :)

So yea this is basically the end of this hunger games contest. Stay tuned for the next one! Bye!

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 08, 2017 10:19:14am
[-]
Thanks for the contest gammy! It was awesome

Thank you once again

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
February 08, 2017 3:25:55pm
[-]
Thanks for the contest gambler! I got a little too involved haha, but it was a lot of fun :)

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
February 08, 2017 6:34:26pm
[-]
Thanks for the contest Gammy :) enjoyed it a lot! It was really fun and interesting, and thanks for giving such generous prizes :D
Thank this message
February 09, 2017 4:25:08pm
[-]
Gz tyi :D
It was really enjoyable to have something.like this going on.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]