Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Temporary(?) Economy fix
Temporary(?) Economy fix
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Temporary(?) Economy fix
February 14, 2017 5:15:32pm
[-]
Temporary(?) Economy fix
An either or promo that takes advantage of the negative cost feature implemented on rainbow minum.
It'd be kinda similar to the double promo that was implemented in the past, but you're only allowed to pick one promo to buy. You could have one promo that costs a large amount, and another one with a negative cost. This way, coins are "distributed" from the rich to the poor while keeping people happy (rich people get pretty stuff that rates high. Poor people get coins so that they can climb the ladder).

Ex. S. Zorua w/ purchasing cost of 4-5k. Shiny Pichu with purchasing cost of -500c

During events it could be more extreme:
R. Cress w/ cost 10-30k. R. Rattata w/cost -1k

Please address any glaring problems that I'm missing? :)

[you must login to view images]
^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 15, 2017 1:36:14pm
[-]
Mhm nice idea ;D
The thing is that less people will buy the high rated ones and they will be rarer and will be rated even higher. Idk maybe that could be a problem.

Thank this message
February 16, 2017 3:05:42am
[-]
Don't you mean R Rattata costs 10-30k and R Cress costs -1k?

-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
February 18, 2017 6:57:38am
[-]
Tanmay yep. The idea is also based around the fact that people with coins tend to hoard rarer and prettier promos. With promos as they are, coins won't circulate since the people with coins just laugh off the crappy auto-generated cursed and shadow sprites. The rich will get richer Pokemon-wise, but in exchange, the poor will actually get the opportunity to climb. If they manage to get into the sweet zone (whatever the cost of the more expensive promo is), the rich will also be willing to buy the higher quality promo off them which allows for even more circulation.
As for the high rate, that might actually turn out to be a good thing. Looking at the list, there's a sudden jump from 50k to 100/200k all the way to 500k+ in rates. The 100-200k stuff tends to either be under-rated and hard to find, or over rated and hard to trade. These promos would serve to bridge that gap. If rarity and manpower (people who do the spriting) is a concern, the. Raise the price and increase the duration of the promo. This will lower the rate a bit too in the process.

@catcher, you're right. Rattata should definitely be the 20k one :). I mean, who wants a cress anyways? :v. Everyone wants the rattata more.

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
February 18, 2017 10:44:42am
[-]
February 18, 2017 6:57:38amTyizor Wrote:  Tanmay yep. The idea is also based around the fact that people with coins tend to hoard rarer and prettier promos. With promos as they are, coins won't circulate since the people with coins just laugh off the crappy auto-generated cursed and shadow sprites. The rich will get richer Pokemon-wise, but in exchange, the poor will actually get the opportunity to climb. If they manage to get into the sweet zone (whatever the cost of the more expensive promo is), the rich will also be willing to buy the higher quality promo off them which allows for even more circulation.
As for the high rate, that might actually turn out to be a good thing. Looking at the list, there's a sudden jump from 50k to 100/200k all the way to 500k+ in rates. The 100-200k stuff tends to either be under-rated and hard to find, or over rated and hard to trade. These promos would serve to bridge that gap. If rarity and manpower (people who do the spriting) is a concern, the. Raise the price and increase the duration of the promo. This will lower the rate a bit too in the process.

@catcher, you're right. Rattata should definitely be the 20k one :). I mean, who wants a cress anyways? :v. Everyone wants the rattata more.

mhm true.
I really think that the gap will reduce temporarily and *hope* that something like this is implemented in the future.
Seriously just hoping.

Thank this message
April 05, 2017 10:45:14pm
[-]
Creed doesn't need an economy fix. Tbh, all colours in banned accounts (with the exception of hacked ones.) need to be added back.

Thank this message
April 06, 2017 3:35:11am
[-]
well, that's true but if they're contested off, I dont think everyone will get them, like most of them will be stacked in a bit more active accounts, that's it.
That' a pretty good idea tbh, but with the rates scrambled it'll be very hard to manage stuff moving around.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]