Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < NobleVillain's Pokemon Extravaganza
NobleVillain's Pokemon Extravaganza
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 19, 2017 4:52:16pm
[-]
So I've been the king on here for a long time. I love having a basic monopoly and being a legend amongst peons for years. When people saw me log on once in a blue moon I would get stuff like "Oh my god it's him." And it was amusing. But now I never check this place ever, and this website crossed my mind today.

So today is a day of unprecedented charity. Aside from my party and a few select pokemon, I'm giving it all away. To you guys, the lovely peons. I have so much stuff sitting in my account that I want to flood the market and watch the aftermath.

"SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO, OH GREAT ONE?" They asked me.

Simple. Just create a trade. Pick 10 things. TEN. NO MORE. NO LESS. NOT NINE. NOT ELEVEN. NOT MY WHOLE BOX CAUSE SCREW YOU YOU GREEDY B-TARD.

Ten things.

Doesn't matter what rarity they are. Doesn't matter what color they are.

Now, I will capitalize this so you can read it.

DO NOT TAKE MY ABSOLS, SNEASELS, OR SCYTHERS. EVERYTHING ELSE CAN GOOOOOOO.

At the end of 48 hours I will get on, review any trades to make sure you aren't being a douchebagwaffle, and accept them.

After that, if there are any active mods remaining, please contact me and I will give you the rest of my pokemon to be given out in contests/events/whatever else you see fit. [/size]

Other than that, happy hunting and good luck.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 19, 2017 5:18:09pm (This post was last modified: February 19, 2017 10:36:47pm by Tyizor.)
[-]
? How come trades sent to you don't pop up. I may have sent 2 by accident. If so, please ignore the second one since I can't delete it through manage trade :<. (both trades have overlap, so the second one shouldn't complete anyways).

[you must login to view images]
^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
February 19, 2017 5:20:59pm
[-]
Thanks a lot for this :D

Thank this message
February 19, 2017 5:24:56pm
[-]
william miss u bro !! ur old pal !!

Thank this message
February 19, 2017 5:31:40pm (This post was last modified: February 21, 2017 3:30:00am by meatball5408.)
[-]
Thanks for this :)

Edit: I may have sent two trades as well, I had the same problem as Tyizor

Thank this message
February 19, 2017 10:51:22pm
[-]
Thank you!
Thank this message
February 19, 2017 11:12:15pm
[-]
Thank you!

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
February 20, 2017 7:25:58am (This post was last modified: February 24, 2017 4:04:22pm by skykat13.)
[-]
EDIT: my trade also didn't show but i only have 1 trade create
Thank you
Thank this message
February 20, 2017 7:58:52am
[-]
Thank you for your generosity! :)
Thank this message
February 21, 2017 1:16:58am (This post was last modified: February 21, 2017 1:34:40am by kidd5.)
[-]
Hey there, I might have done the same thing that tyizor done. So please ignore the first two trades, if it went through.
Thank this message
February 21, 2017 3:20:50am
[-]
Thank you!, pray to go no one picked the same pokemon lol
Thank this message
February 21, 2017 6:27:25pm
[-]
Can i get some??

Thank this message
February 25, 2017 2:24:24am
[-]
I created a trade but it didn't show up
Thank this message
March 03, 2017 4:43:34am
[-]
I am on here now. Going to start accepting trades. Please note that some of the trades will not go through seeing as how somebody accepted them first. If you haven't gotten anything from the time you probably read this, re-create.
Thank this message
March 03, 2017 4:53:01am
[-]
Also, you are all greedy mother****ers and selected the same 5 pokemon, which caused only 3 trades to go through at all. So I just gave it all to one guy on chat. I told him to be nice and help out you hobos, but if he doesn't then more power to him.

If anybody is still on here that I used to play with, it was a fun time. If only this game had better owners. It was still fun, though. Good luck in all of your future endeavors. NobleVillain out.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]