Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Services and Requests < Shadow Sprites - Request & Showcase
Shadow Sprites - Request & Showcase
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 05, 2017 11:07:27pm
[-]

Welcome to, Big Mac's Sprites Request and Showcase thread!

In this thread, I'll be showcasing some of my sprites. If you like them, you can even request some. The only types, I can do at the moment, is Shadow and Golden. Within the future, I'll be able to showcase some more.

Shadow Sprites

As you can see, these are my Shadow Sprites. All of these are made by me.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

if you would like to make a few request's for some sprites, please use the form below.
Incorrectly doing so, will in result your request being denied, until you make it correctly.

Username:
Colour Type (only Shadow/Golden):
Pokemon Names(s) (Only 3 max per request):
Prize (Not required but would be a huge help):

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 06, 2017 12:02:16am
[-]
Golden
Mega Gardevoir, Mega Gallade
Hope you can do it soon!

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
April 06, 2017 3:33:18am
[-]
boi, show me your shadowmagikarp :p

Thank this message
May 28, 2017 12:13:38pm
[-]
Bumping this up.

Thank this message
May 28, 2017 1:53:10pm
[-]
Make me a ShadowZoroark please.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
May 28, 2017 4:46:07pm
[-]
Can u make me a golden rayquaza and shadow lugia?

[/size]
Thank this message
May 29, 2017 3:59:16pm
[-]
April 06, 2017 12:02:16amEvePandora Wrote:  Golden
Mega Gardevoir, Mega Gallade
Hope you can do it soon!

Do you think you can try them?

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
May 31, 2017 10:55:25am
[-]
No, I'm too busy with training jobs. I have too many jobs over 100t that needs done. Once, I've completed them, I'll start doing sprites.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]