Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Greek Geeks, Look!
Greek Geeks, Look!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Greek Geeks, Look!
May 25, 2017 10:59:47pm
[-]
Greek Geeks, Look!
Ok. I am a HUGE Greek Geek. Now, I have a fun little challenge; if you have a pok_mon with a Greek mythology name, post the pok_mon, its name, and your name like this;

EvePandora
Gardevoir: Selene

I think it could be cool to see just how many [or few] nerds there are in the game.

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 26, 2017 1:19:14am
[-]
Why dont you just put "Pokemon" instead of pok_mon. Makes no sense.

To top it off, this whole thread makes no sense.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 26, 2017 4:17:17pm (This post was last modified: May 26, 2017 5:09:04pm by EvePandora.)
[-]
Greek Geeks, Look!
May 26, 2017 1:19:14amAlphaaa Wrote:  Why dont you just put "Pokemon" instead of pok_mon. Makes no sense.

To top it off, this whole thread makes no sense.

My computer thinks that it's copyright.

It's just for fun and there have dumber threads on this spot of the forums. Now please go troll someone else, or rather, you can go back to your raggedy hole and mutter curses.

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
May 26, 2017 4:42:22pm
[-]
Besides, this is the "Off-Topic" spot. And, I don't know, might actually *gasp* be USED for things like this.

Thank this message
May 28, 2017 12:09:58pm
[-]
It's true tho, this makes no sense.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]