Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Random sprites
Random sprites
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Random sprites
June 12, 2017 12:44:37pm
[-]
Random sprites
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

If you have a request you can submit it below

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 12, 2017 3:36:43pm
[-]
Gollet looks cool

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 12, 2017 3:37:36pm
[-]
June 12, 2017 3:36:43pmLeafburn12 Wrote:  Gollet looks cool

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 12, 2017 4:19:13pm
[-]
I think these look pretty nice, but there may be a little more red than the other sprites:)

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
June 13, 2017 4:04:52am
[-]
The Rayquaza looks like they got recolored?

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
June 13, 2017 3:20:59pm
[-]
June 13, 2017 4:04:52amThulung Wrote:  The Rayquaza looks like they got recolored?

Nah it's not recolored tho i agree i added l.ray to add those light orbs i don't know how to add them xD

Thank this message
June 13, 2017 3:22:01pm
[-]
June 12, 2017 4:19:13pmEvePandora Wrote:  I think these look pretty nice, but there may be a little more red than the other sprites:)

Thanks, I'll try to improve them it's prolly because i am using brown gradient with golden gradient :)

Thank this message
June 14, 2017 5:49:36am
[-]
June 13, 2017 3:20:59pmRedHatred Wrote:  
Thulung Wrote:
June 13, 2017 4:04:52am pid=567735
The Rayquaza looks like they got recolored?

Nah it's not recolored tho i agree i added l.ray to add those light orbs i don't know how to add them xD

Yes it is recolored. I can see them with my eyes.
You can add the orbs from Filters >> Light and Shadow >> Gradient Flare if you use GIMP.
You're welcome :)

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
June 14, 2017 1:27:55pm
[-]
June 14, 2017 5:49:36amThulung Wrote:  
RedHatred Wrote:
June 13, 2017 3:20:59pm pid=567736
[quote=Thulung id=567729 dateline=June 13, 2017 4:04:52am pid=567735]The Rayquaza looks like they got recolored?

Yes it is recolored. I can see them with my eyes.
You can add the orbs from Filters >> Light and Shadow >> Gradient Flare if you use GIMP.
You're welcome :)[/quote]

Thanks xD

Thank this message
June 25, 2017 3:05:41pm
[-]
/could u do raikou and deoxys , ?

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]