Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Recommend me free games for PC
Recommend me free games for PC
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 26, 2017 8:47:05am
[-]
As the title says someone recommend me free games for PC.
I have
Windows XP SP2
1GB Ram
80Gb Hard Disk
128 Mb Graphics Card

Since there are very few games that can run on such an old PC, so recommend me anything good. Also, if it is possible with you, provide some small description also. Also, I have played many text based games already, they aren't much entertaining and also very buggy. So, don't recommend any text based games.

Also, if you can provide download link it would be awesome I would be grateful. thank s in advance !

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 26, 2017 9:38:26am (This post was last modified: June 26, 2017 9:39:40am by jacktheking.)
[-]
Your computer should be able to handle the 2D fighting-game Brawlhalla. It's a multiplayer game available on Steam. The minimum requirement states that it require 1 GB of RAM so you should be just fine.

I am able to play Brawlhalla on my old computer with 2 GB RAM and integrated graphic card. It's a fun and challenging game.

Here's the link.

* I was told that sharing links to popular game is not against the rules.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]