Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Colored Pok_mon for sale
Colored Pok_mon for sale
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Colored Pok_mon for sale
July 26, 2017 8:41:01pm (This post was last modified: October 11, 2017 3:07:44pm by EvePandora.)
[-]
Colored Pok_mon for sale
I'm trying to gather up coins, so I'm selling most of my Colored. All are base. Rates are from the List.

CursedMiltank M 2100
CursedSpearow F 950
CursedMincinno M 1600
CursedSnivy F 2000

P.S: More may be added if I get more.

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 03, 2017 3:02:49pm
[-]
Bumping!

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
August 03, 2017 5:03:33pm
[-]
Create Trade for the Tangela

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 04, 2017 12:34:11am
[-]
August 03, 2017 5:03:33pmAlphaaa Wrote:  Create Trade for the Tangela

Oh, I'm sorry! It's already sold:p

Thank this message
August 04, 2017 11:08:08pm
[-]
create for 4k with the RainbowMudkip

[you must login to view images] Made by GrimReaper :)
[you must login to view images] Made by DarkMew :)
Thank this message
August 05, 2017 4:52:04pm
[-]
August 04, 2017 11:08:08pmCrona Wrote:  create for 4k with the RainbowMudkip

Done!

Thank this message
August 06, 2017 8:51:21pm
[-]
Bump [again]!

Thank this message
August 08, 2017 12:53:24am
[-]
Bump... if anyone notices the thread.

Thank this message
August 12, 2017 4:27:50pm
[-]
Gonna bump!

Thank this message
August 13, 2017 4:11:16am
[-]
Added a new Pokémon!

Thank this message
August 17, 2017 9:18:23pm
[-]
Added the new Promo!

Thank this message
August 18, 2017 1:01:37am
[-]
Send trade for the C.Turtwig :)

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
August 19, 2017 4:53:31pm
[-]
Added new pok_mon!

Thank this message
August 19, 2017 4:54:05pm
[-]
August 18, 2017 1:01:37amEliteBOY Wrote:  Send trade for the C.Turtwig :)

Done!

Thank this message
August 19, 2017 8:47:20pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]