Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < Colored Pok_mon for sale
Colored Pok_mon for sale
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Colored Pok_mon for sale
September 02, 2017 1:56:04am
[-]
Bumping up!

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 02, 2017 8:54:51pm
[-]
Added the new promo!

.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
September 04, 2017 9:06:16pm
[-]
Bumping up!

Thank this message
September 06, 2017 4:05:48pm
[-]
Bumping up!

Thank this message
September 15, 2017 6:52:44pm
[-]
Bumping up!

Thank this message
September 19, 2017 7:13:22pm
[-]
Someone look at this, please!

Thank this message
September 27, 2017 6:06:45pm
[-]
Please look!

Thank this message
September 29, 2017 3:23:04pm
[-]
Added the new promo!

Thank this message
September 29, 2017 9:09:29pm
[-]
I will take CursedSeedot check trade
Thank this message
September 30, 2017 3:34:45pm
[-]
September 29, 2017 9:09:29pmsaw225 Wrote:  I will take CursedSeedot check trade

Well, the only problem is you don't have enough coins.

Thank this message
September 30, 2017 11:11:51pm
[-]
Trade now ...
Thank this message
October 01, 2017 2:28:27pm
[-]
Alright, completed.

Thank this message
October 06, 2017 5:08:10pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
October 07, 2017 3:10:44pm
[-]
October 06, 2017 5:08:10pmJamieSutton1408 Wrote:  I will buy the RainbowZigzagoon make a trade to me if you still have it btw if im not on at the time you make the trade give me time to get on to accept it as i dont get much time to play tbh xD

Sold and reserved, I guess!

Thank this message
October 07, 2017 7:46:00pm
[-]
Added more Pok_mon!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]