Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Whose that Pokemon Glitch Warning
Whose that Pokemon Glitch Warning
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
July 27, 2017 7:34:50am (This post was last modified: July 27, 2017 7:55:57am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
It have come to my attention several time that people are abusing the "Whose That pokemon mini game" so I'm going to starts banning people that looks like they are abusing the Whose that pokemon mini-game Glitch, I find it highly unlikely that some of you can get super high score day after day, it consider breaking the rules when you abusing glitches:

" Cheating, macroing, abusing glitches constantly or scamming other players may result in either a ban (small scam), massive compensation to the official staff contest account - #1337. In every circumstances excluding glitches/bugs, all goods will NOT be returned to the original owner to make players more cautious/not get easily scammed and not waste staff time - this includes staff. Asking for pokemon to be returned if it is not caused by a glitch/bug is against the rules and may result in a ban. This applies to every single staff including Da Man!
Also expect less help from staff if you have a history of repeating these kinds of actions. If the other player is banned and you loaned a Pokemon or items (while not using the in-game loaning feature), those Pokemon will not be returned to you - this will make players more cautious and be more likely to use collaterals (holding another person's Pokemon to deter them from stealing it from you or as compensation if they cannot return it to you)."

"Exploitation of any bugs or holes in game mechanics will not be tolerated. We will use our discretion as to what we feel is cheating and we will take immediate action against the accounts we feel are violating the rules."

[you must login to view links]

1st offense: 3 days banned
2nd Offense: 7 days banned
3rd offense: 21 days banned
4th offense+: 60 days banned

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 18, 2017 5:20:00pm
[-]
Using Storage account(s) or "Dummy account(s) to glitch the WTP stop now, starting right now if I caught anyone using Storage or Dunmy account to glitch WTP, will result in a Permanent Banned on your MAIN account as well as your storage/Dummy account(s)

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]