Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < positive and negative qualitys of creed players
positive and negative qualitys of creed players
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 11, 2017 10:13:40am
[-]
Guys feel free to post here this is topic about tell negative and positive quality of creed members but don't mention there names and #id

it's just knowing how many people have negative and positive qualitys just tell like his behaviour , doing some activities,etc..

PrinCe

[you must login to view images]
Thanks pragun^^
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 11, 2017 10:23:02am
[-]
people have stupid autocorrect on their phones,
they keep bumping one of their stupid threads,
they offer gamescorner legends for rainbow rares(and say ,' BRO, you don't know the rates',
fail at gambling and a lot more *stuff* that absolutely means no offence to anyone.

Thank this message
August 11, 2017 10:44:15am
[-]
This shouldn't be in the market/trades section, I think this belongs to general discussion

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 11, 2017 11:02:09am
[-]
Yes I know that this post made by mistake so I feel sry to post here

PrinCe

Thanks pragun^^
Thank this message
August 11, 2017 8:53:04pm
[-]
I moved it for you.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 12, 2017 1:35:14am (This post was last modified: August 12, 2017 6:21:05am by Punjabi01.)
[-]
Thanks grim

PrinCe

Thanks pragun^^
Thank this message
August 12, 2017 8:18:42pm
[-]
Generally fairly nice, but the majority are adults and teenagers, so there is some swearing. Then there are trolls who think (and sometimes are) they are at the top of Creed, so they will scold and cyber-attack people for little things. Some people have such a big ego they have told me they are perfect gods of Creed after being jerks to some newbies who made mistakes. One person harassed me and called me names so much that I had to report him to Grim!

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
August 13, 2017 5:32:59am (This post was last modified: August 13, 2017 5:33:47am by H3LLBORN.)
[-]
Feelin all well here, except some who simply swear at my mom and can't talk face to face !
I ask others for freebies..... And suddenly someone asked me for one
(+_+)
Many good people here , who helped me from the time I was a newbie :)
Thx for support !
Thank this message
August 14, 2017 4:31:24am
[-]
People who tell others to ignore dumb people in chat, yet, they couldn't even spell 'ignore' properly.

Thank this message
August 14, 2017 7:19:38am
[-]
August 14, 2017 4:31:24amAlphaaa Wrote:  People who tell others to ignore dumb people in chat, yet, they couldn't even spell 'ignore' properly.

You are not a teacher for doing correction or learn spelling so that is not a big issue at all

PrinCe

Thanks pragun^^
Thank this message
August 14, 2017 9:45:37am
[-]
August 14, 2017 7:19:38amPunjabi01 Wrote:  
Alphaaa Wrote:
August 14, 2017 4:31:24am pid=568599
People who tell others to ignore dumb people in chat, yet, they couldn't even spell 'ignore' properly.

You are not a teacher for doing correction or learn spelling so that is not a big issue at all

lol ! There are a lot of people who can't accept their mistakes !
Thank this message
August 14, 2017 4:01:34pm
[-]
August 14, 2017 9:45:37amemil90 Wrote:  
Punjabi01 Wrote:
August 14, 2017 7:19:38am pid=568601
[quote=Alphaaa id=568493 dateline=August 14, 2017 4:31:24am pid=568599]People who tell others to ignore dumb people in chat, yet, they couldn't even spell 'ignore' properly.

lol ! There are a lot of people who can't accept their mistakes !
[/quote]
Tlues I know that but if he do a mistake thn why other people become panici. If they understand that word that is ok na so why they create the issue for some spelling mistake

PrinCe

Thanks pragun^^
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]