Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Pokemon Creed v2
Pokemon Creed v2
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Creed v2
October 07, 2018 12:30:50pm
[-]
Pokemon Creed v2
I wanna hear your thoughts on versions 2 of creed !

I say it won’t be made honestly if he doesn’t have a support system with the 2k dollar monthly donation! 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 07, 2018 3:07:15pm (This post was last modified: October 07, 2018 3:10:01pm by jacktheking.)
[-]
Pokemon Creed v2
Patreon is what Da Man should use to get his donation. I don't think Patreon allows copyright stuff, but Da Man can say he is a content creator for ... Piano pieces and maybe open source game. With this reason, it is more than enough for him to open up a Patreon page.

With eight years of history on the internet, played and loved by many Pokemon fans, I believe there will definitely be some players that are willing to pay Da Man for his ... *cough* *cough* ... ... Piano pieces ...

(Wonder why I reply so fast? Cuz I am stalking on this forums everyday. And before I go off ... My signature ..
* Just Kidding *)

Just don't know if Da Man want to do unethical things or not - tricking Patreon.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
October 07, 2018 3:58:43pm
[-]
October 07, 2018 3:07:15pmjacktheking Wrote:  Patreon is what Da Man should use to get his donation. I don't think Patreon allows copyright stuff, but Da Man can say he is a content creator for ... Piano pieces and maybe open source game. With this reason, it is more than enough for him to open up a Patreon page.

With eight years of history on the internet, played and loved by many Pokemon fans, I believe there will definitely be some players that are willing to pay Da Man for his ... *cough* *cough* ... ... Piano pieces ...

(Wonder why I reply so fast? Cuz I am stalking on this forums everyday. And before I go off ... My signature ..
* Just Kidding *)

Just don't know if Da Man want to do unethical things or not - tricking Patreon.

I agree with that completely
Thank this message
October 07, 2018 5:16:29pm
[-]
Well since I've had the first hand insight into his head, I don't need to comment. You guys know it all.

Pokemon: LuminousCranidos
Level: 51,418
You gained 5,115,590,897 experience points.
You received $4,113,440.
Thank this message
October 07, 2018 6:18:51pm
[-]
Never gonna happen imo lol

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 08, 2018 2:49:14am
[-]
Lmaoooo but on a serious note jack there does have a point lol
Thank this message
October 22, 2018 5:02:10pm (This post was last modified: October 22, 2018 5:05:40pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Pokemon Creed v2
I did receive a few offers, but I decided not to go for sponsorship.

Instead, I am thinking of open-sourcing V2. It's more sustainable that way.

Open-source: source code is available to public and anyone can contribute to the code. People may also use the code for their own Pokemon games.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
October 23, 2018 3:27:36am
[-]
October 22, 2018 5:02:10pmDa Man Wrote:  I did receive a few offers, but I decided not to go for sponsorship.

Open-source: source code is available to public and anyone can contribute to the code. People may also use the code for their own Pokemon games.

So the hopes are still alive?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 25, 2018 1:41:08pm (This post was last modified: October 25, 2018 1:41:39pm by ash2011.)
[-]
Pokemon Creed v2
And I guess you will not have the copyrighted images in the repository. Then you will set up a Patron account as a open source game dev. Sound great.

Any idea what engine and language the game will be written in?

All stuff for trade. Visit me @ Trading Port.
Thank this message
October 25, 2018 9:34:56pm
[-]
October 22, 2018 5:02:10pmDa Man Wrote:  I did receive a few offers, but I decided not to go for sponsorship.

In my opinion that’s a terrible idea bro :/ to many wanna creed games are floating around already so why not make it unique like v1.
Thank this message
October 28, 2018 6:11:56am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]