Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < My Little Pony Clan
My Little Pony Clan
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My Little Pony Clan
October 19, 2012 5:09:37am (This post was last modified: December 22, 2012 4:59:48pm by Applejack.)
[-]
My Little Pony Clan
I figure it's about time that I make a formal thread for this clan.

Leader:Applejack
Co-Leader:Twilight Sparkle
Members:
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Rarityy
Applebloom
Derpy
Pinkie Pie
Big Macintosh
katiesmiles
Squishy Ditto

Introduction:

Hello all! My name is Applejack and I am the clan leader for the clan My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I made this clan after deciding to make this account and since I already own Twilight Sparkle, I figured I should make Applejack as well. This clan is literally for Ponies. Further down, I will tell you what requirements are needed to join but for now, I wish this to be a clan specifically for ponies. All this clan is, is to have fun. I have not made this clan for people who NEED to train as I hardly train anymore. Clan rank on the overall list does not matter to me but if you're interested, as of this post, we are ranked 30. All I want is for this clan to be fun and entertaining.

Requirements:

First requirement that is a must, is your account must be a pony. I am not picky as to which pony but it must be a pony from the show. No numbers either, as that makes it seem like you're just stealing the name. You are not required to train for this clan but if you do, there might be a nice prize for you when you get to a certain rank.

Ranks:

Ranks are all custom. The only people who do not get custom ranks are the people who aren't named after ponies. They joined because they just wanted too and I like them so I let them join. If you join as a pony, please let me know what you want your rank to be so I can add it. Nobody but me and my alternative account (Twilight Sparkle) have the ability to add people and such so don't think other people are getting more abilities than you.

That's about it for now. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me or post here. This place is for all people in the clan and people who are inquiring to join. Again, have fun and hopefully this clan will be a nice fun clan.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 10, 2012 4:58:18pm
[-]
Ignore me i just want to see what i look like:D

╔═.☆.══════╗
Screwballblue
╚══════.☆.═╝

----------------+----------------
[you must login to view images]
----------------+----------------

███▓▒░░.2 years on creed.░░▒▓███
Thank this message
December 22, 2012 2:23:03am
[-]
screwballbluw that is the wierdest post i have ever seen lol
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,359 posts in 39,226 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2024 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]