Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < What is Hacking and Scamming? [ With Video ]
What is Hacking and Scamming? [ With Video ]
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 26, 2012 6:34:26am (This post was last modified: November 12, 2012 8:54:36am by jacktheking.)
[-]
Context
1 . Phishing Web
2 . Fake website
3 . Fake hack service
4 . Private Message
5 . Database Compromised

6 . Video That A Person Got Scam
Part 1 - Phishing Web
Phishing Web Is a website that look like Pokemoncreed.NET but it is not Pokemoncreed.NET.
Have you seen fake Facebook Website Before?If you have seen before maybe you will know.
But for those people who have not seen before I will tell you how it work.
Like I say above it is a website that look like Pokemoncreed.NET(Or other website).
The hacker may PM you to go to that site because Pokemoncreed.NET is changing it Site Link. Dont believe in those type of PM , If Pokemoncreed.NET is changing it link there will be news in the forum and in-game.
After you go to that site there will be log-in Screen like Pokemoncreed.NET. DO NOT LOG-IN!TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Part 2 – Official Fake Website
The hacker will make a website that is not the same as Pokemoncreed.NET this time. But in the website they will say something like this , ‘’Congress !You won 50,000Coins!Just put in your account detail below and you can get that 50,000Coins!Quick!’’
The hacker will PM you saying something like this
‘’If you are lucky , You can won 50,000Coins in this special staff contest! Quick Join! This site’’
If you really put in your Username and Password at there , Your account will get Hacked.

Part 3 – Fake Hack Service
If you are not a loyal player , You want to hack coins. You will fall in this scam.
The hacked will PM you saying ‘’Hey!Do you want to hack coins?Join thsis ite now’’
After you join they will ask you enter your Password and Username, Sometime they will ask for real life money! Do not believe in them! They will hack , But hack into your account not hack Pokemoncreed.NET. If you really fall into their trap , It is your own wrong for wanting to hack in Pokemoncreed.NET
Some thread : [you must login to view links]

Part 4 - Private Message
This time it is also about PM. But this time they don’t use any website to hack. They will just PM you something like this
‘’Want trade account?’’
If you say ‘’Yes’’ , They will PM you back and ask for your password. After you given them your password they will hack into your account.

Part 5 - Database Compromised
To be honest I don’t know much about Database Compromised. Anyway , I am going to try my best to explain it.
Database Compromised is when the Datebase was Compromised. When Pokemoncreed.NET Datebase was Compromised some of your password will be stolen. There is no way to prevent this from happing , As technology is improving and so hacking is improving too. But there is a few way to get back your account. PM Da man on Pokemoncreed.NET with your SUB Account about this issue. What if all your account got hacked? Don’t worry , Send an Email to Alan du at here. [you must login to view links]
You don’t need to Log-in , You just need to type a few message about the issue of your account getting hacked. Remember to type in your Username and Password(When the account have not hacked) at the message too.

Part 6 - Video That A Person Got Scam.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
May 26, 2012 6:34:58am (This post was last modified: July 09, 2012 12:03:48pm by jacktheking.)
[-]
Now i should tell you about Trade Scam.Dont look like i have not been scam before.I have been scam before that why i decide to make this thread.So this mean you can believe what i say.

Trade Scam
Context
1.Why do they want to scam me?
2.How do they work?
3.How to prevent from scam?
4.What should i do if i got scam?

1.Why do they want to scam me
1A:Because when they scam you.You will be sad right?So they will be happy(Same as Password scam)

1B:They want your pokemon by doing easy work.(Same as Password scam)

2.How do they work
There is only one way to scam trade.That is...''Private Message''
I will tell you how dose ''Private Message'' work.

Private Message
The person will send you a message and tell you if you want trade anot.This is very hard to know is it a scam or not.Part 3 i will tell you how to see.

3.How to prevent from scam
3A:If the trade is too good to be true than you should not accept.
3B:If you dont know is this ''too good to be true'' than you should go to chat and ask people.
3C:You should tell people on the chat who is the person who want to trade with you.Because some people have scam history.
3D:If this is a normal trade than you shall accept.But remember to ScreenShot(SS) all of the PM and thing about this trade.So if that person scam you can report to da man(or other staff)

4.What should i do if i got scam?
At part 3D i have tell you to take SS.If you did not take SS there is nothing you can do.If you have take SS than you should report it at here.

Note:You should always check the trade before you click on ''Complete Trade''
Thank to zoekins for this note

I think i shall end this now...So good bye!:D
OMG!I cant believe that i spend 1Hr on this thread

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
May 26, 2012 8:46:56am
[-]
Awesome Thread Jack!!!=D

Thank this message
May 26, 2012 9:41:47am
[-]
Extremely useful Jack, :) That's time well spent. You truly are a great contributor to the Pokemon Creed Forums

[you must login to view images] <--- Kudos Goes to Swimmergirl3618 for making this awesome pic :)

Made by Fireheart666, who is an awesome person, and willing to help anyone with anything. He made this sig expecting nothing in return. In my eyes, Fireheart is an amazing person, and i don't care what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same until the world ends.

[you must login to view images] Made by dithjohn080810. He is an amazing artist and did this, I met him for only about 10 seconds and he said he'll make this for free. If that doesn't classify as Awesome, you do not know Awesome.
Thank this message
May 26, 2012 10:27:45am
[-]
i thought scamming was coming into the unites states illegally , no?

Hey babes
Thank this message
May 26, 2012 10:50:50am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 26, 2012 10:59:15am
[-]
um... Kaibooru, that's illegal immigration >.>

[you must login to view images] <--- Kudos Goes to Swimmergirl3618 for making this awesome pic :)

Made by Fireheart666, who is an awesome person, and willing to help anyone with anything. He made this sig expecting nothing in return. In my eyes, Fireheart is an amazing person, and i don't care what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same until the world ends.

[you must login to view images] Made by dithjohn080810. He is an amazing artist and did this, I met him for only about 10 seconds and he said he'll make this for free. If that doesn't classify as Awesome, you do not know Awesome.
Thank this message
May 26, 2012 11:00:21am
[-]
Helpful to new guys good job! Man:D

by jacktheking
[you must login to view images]join us!
Grtz! LegendzZ
Thank this message
May 26, 2012 11:09:01am
[-]
@aryan2,Chosen one ,Laxus,LegendzZ - Thank you!:D
@Kaibooru - Do you mean hack to other people account?

Jacktheking

Thank this message
May 26, 2012 12:47:14pm
[-]
nice thread jack. It can be a lot helpful for ppl and it also helps in decreasing scams.

Spoiler:

Name: Ranstormer/Ranstorm (you can call me Ranz)
Clan: Lightning Universe
Most favourite pokemon : Dialga
Highest lvl pokemon: 10k
Trainer level: 11k
Best friend: Campt

Spoiler:
Made by bobbond and others
Thank this message
May 27, 2012 12:18:01am
[-]
Thank you ranstorm!:D

Jacktheking

Thank this message
May 27, 2012 1:12:32am
[-]
Good Work! Ill tell a staff to stick this

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Thnx for this Oscah.

Thank this message
May 27, 2012 2:28:24am
[-]
Oh thank you DarkVortex!:D

Jacktheking

Thank this message
May 27, 2012 7:10:56am (This post was last modified: May 27, 2012 7:13:04am by Winter Hidenka.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 27, 2012 8:21:55am
[-]
Thank Winter Hidenka!:D
I dont really understand what you mean...So can you explain again?
Do you mean they make a website like Pokemoncreed?Or you mean they make a website say that just enter username and password than they will hack coins(etc)for them,But behind is they hack their account?

Jacktheking

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]