Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Gradient Names, Effect Names, and Item Market Currencies
Gradient Names, Effect Names, and Item Market Currencies
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
June 08, 2012 7:44:24am (This post was last modified: June 08, 2012 7:50:04am by Da Man.)
[-]
What's up?

Long time no update.. Haha.

About time I started coding, only a few exams to go! :)

[you must login to view images]
The most obvious update I have implemented are the fact usernames can have a gradient, an effect or both. These kinds of usernames are rare. You can view my username as an example of this. The item to recieve this is named Gradient A-Z, original huh?

The other update is Item Market Currencies, you can buy/sell items with coins/points, instead of just the traditional dollar.

I am working on much more updates, had a lot of stuff to sort out - so I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

At the moment I am speeding up the game slightly, you may have noticed the game is faster than usual.
I have also installed first class DDoS protection, so the site will not be lagged out due to DDoS spam.

It's the holidays, so please expect more updates,
Da Man.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]