Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < A nice handful of updates again and DB
A nice handful of updates again and DB
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
June 10, 2012 8:43:30am (This post was last modified: July 19, 2019 6:32:22pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Oh, hi there,

Today I'll be delivering a contrast of news, here's the list of in-game updates I've done (below).

Ability to send points to other players.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Ability to view items of players via their public profiles.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Box organiser (great for trade threads) via [you must login to view links] and battle tent has been fixed.

And now the information (below).

Do not download anything from M*** H********, it is a virus, please scan your computer and delete this ASAP. Also if you have downloaded it, please change your passwords.

As some of you know, M*** H******** has not only cheated and scammed in this game, conducted illegal activity, he has attempted to extort me, also threaten, blackmail, social engineered my former server provider (VIRPUS.COM) and has committed blatent identity fraud.

According to sources (although not confirmed), he is sending out viruses, please do not download anything he offers you.

His name has now been censored for legal reasons. I will be preparing documents of evidence soon. More information be released.

Have a nice day!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]