Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Suggest your LUCKY DIPS here!
Suggest your LUCKY DIPS here!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Suggest your LUCKY DIPS here!
March 25, 2013 12:25:21am
[-]
You land in Wailord's nose. He sneezes and you fly out. Encased in a boogie there was a Gradient A-Z!

You play Poker with Wailord and get a Royal Flush. As the prize for the hand, you get $999,999,999!

You get a Mew! Actually, no you don't Instead you get this junky prize: 4000 coins!

Wailord's stomach is a... middle school? You dig through the Lost and Found and find Poop!

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 25, 2013 1:27:52am
[-]
Suddenly, Wailord isnt there until a Darkrai took you into its realm. you find Wailord there. you take it but Darkrai uses Night Shade. You find -- -----

I've found my ghost after it ran to the Graveyard. GHOST
Thank this message
March 28, 2013 2:32:41am
[-]
you fall into wailord's blowhole and he uses hydro canon to get you out he gives a exp share as a reward as an apology
Thank this message
March 28, 2013 10:48:04pm
[-]
You take a dip... Suddenly, diarrhoea came out of Wailord. You thought it was chocolate so you ate it, there was something hard inside it and you found 47 coins!
loL Nasty

Thank this message
April 01, 2013 5:24:06pm
[-]
You take a dip. a wii u pops out of his mouth you play it then it explodes. in its rubble you find...

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 3:40:01pm
[-]
You take a dip. Zeus suddenly zaps wailord and he turns to ash. In the rubble you find...

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 12:38:08am
[-]
Wailord hit You into the wall something fall on your head you found a....

i'm bjarki

i'm the icelander and danish [you must login to view images]

i love to play game's like pokemon

i found this game

make me happy
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 1:10:24am
[-]
You take a dip. A Ds comes out. You put in Pokemon Black 2 and win a match. The card slot blows out a...

Thank this message
April 06, 2013 1:21:29am
[-]
Wailord barfed acid on you. he grabs his man purse and grabs _ coins for medical treatment

SUPER ULTRA TRANFORMATION!

Click below to take a wish and save a cute pokemon!
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 1:25:46pm
[-]
You take dip... Then, you hear a loud, strange noise. Guns are shooting everywhere, you get scared and jump into Wailord's stomache. Inside, you find- (Coins, Points, Cash, Pokemon, Gradient A-Z, etc)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:24:06am
[-]
you take a dip ... out of no where a fried chicken falls onto your hand , you give wailord the fried chicken and he thanks you by giving you _____

you take a dip ... it starts to rain pokebals !!! ... one of the pokebals hit you ... you fainted ... 20 minutes later you recover ... wailord tries to make you happy by giving you ___

Click on the link below to make a wish

https://pokemoncreed.net/clickme.php?wish=277738

check out my pokemon knowledege game
suggestion on the forums
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:27:13am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:44:20pm
[-]
You take a dip...Da Man suddenly appears and challenges you to a battle. You lost so badly he laughed. For making him laugh, he gives you-....

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 1:30:35am
[-]
You take a dip...and it starts to rain peanut butter all over you! Wailord swallows you, but you get stuck on the roof of his mouth, where you find 48 coins!
Thank this message
April 09, 2013 3:38:54pm
[-]
I think there should be 0.01% of getting a cursed pokemon,that way,people will think this game is awesome.

Ima Stalker and I know it!
If you join a clan,be helpful and train hard and believe that your clan can be number 1,that just my way.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,358 posts in 39,225 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2024 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]