Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < MOAR updates :)
MOAR updates :)
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
July 08, 2012 3:21:25pm
[-]
Hey all,

Just announcing a few more updates I done. I'm trying to update a lot of the game now than and recode it so the game would grow faster.
Not sure if my usual updating speeds last year was good, so from yesterday I decided to update and code more.

Probably won't be possible once my school holiday ends when I return to college.
But I'll make sure to update it at least twice a month during college.

Onto the updates.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Mailbox updates: You can now save and report messages. Saving messages is very convenient for reminders, future reference, etc..
Saved messages can last forever instead of the usual two months until unsaved.
To reduce spam, the report feature has been partially implemented, will be improved soon.

Personal Bests: Yup, I'm working on adding more stats to the players, an update I should have done a long time ago.
You can view your personal bests on your public profile, same with other players. More will be implemented.

Also I am still recoding my game, reasons are it will speed up the game and future updates (as my new code will be neater/efficient compared to the old one).

Thanks,
Da Man.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]