Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < King of the Web
King of the Web
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
King of the Web
July 18, 2012 8:38:08am
[-]
King of the Web
What's up?

Just done a few updates, will do a lot more tomorrow. It is the summer holidays and I think I could have updated more but I am lazy, sorry about that.

There's a new template - Black Royale, pretty sweet if you check it out.

Manage userbars, users with a secondary userbar can change which userbar to display. There are new userbars, this can be managed under account settings in the forums.

Clan Search - you can now search clans.

Guess I joined in two days late, but I want your support to get Pokemon Creed into at least the top 10 of the King of the Web.

This comeptition ends in the end of this month. Ending in the top 10, I will release a better version of the live battle systems that was deleted due to it lagging the game. I will release this before August 10 if successful with a new server.

100% of the earnings of King of the Web is sent to charity. More information at [you must login to view links]

You can vote 10 times a day. If at least 15% of the players vote, I am sure we can get to the top 6 or 7.

[you must login to view images]
If unlucky, and manage to get to the top 15, I will sacrifice a lot of my time to do 2-3 updates everyday from August 1 to 10 just like I did between 7th July to 12th July.

If I get to the top 3-4, which is almost impossible, then I will donate another $300.00 to charity.

Doing this will increase publicity for Pokemon Creed.

I am not sure if players will vote, but since EACH individual player can VOTE 10 TIMES EVERYDAY, we can easily win.

It takes 20 to 30 seconds to signup, and 5 seconds each day to vote 10 times.

Vote here:
[you must login to view links]

Thanks for all your support!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]