Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < HP bug
HP bug
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
HP bug
July 18, 2012 2:41:00pm (This post was last modified: July 18, 2012 2:55:00pm by Sumit06.)
[-]
HP bug
I was battling against zapmolcuno when I found this.After I defeat zapdos,the level of the pokemon with which I finish zapdos increases,but HP remains same while battling moltres or further,until I do "Restart Battle".I am sure it wasn't like that before,the hp used to increase as levels increase.
Here's SS:
Against zapdos
[you must login to view images]
Against moltres after beating zapdos

I first saw when I beat zapdos with the golurk as level 5.It showed 22 HP(which is HP of a base) even when the golurk was level 416.

Edit:Just to be sure it isn't an error of that particular pokemon,I tested another pokemon,a Golett.Happened same thing.

Selling Berries ~ Huge Berry Sale!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 18, 2012 4:00:14pm
[-]
Yea same here

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 4:41:53pm
[-]
need a fix,troubles during training.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 2:15:15pm
[-]
Bump

Spoiler:
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 3:01:33pm
[-]
I'm afraid it's going to stay that way as it makes the battling more efficient. I may change/fix this in the future.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 3:03:29pm
[-]
Ok then,it's not a big problem though.

Spoiler:
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]