Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < 2 Suggestions.
2 Suggestions.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
2 Suggestions.
August 03, 2012 8:20:46am
[-]
bump

Giving away all my things for free!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 03, 2012 3:21:16pm
[-]
bump

Thank this message
August 03, 2012 4:20:20pm
[-]
BUMPZ IT AGAIN!

Thank this message
August 03, 2012 4:59:30pm
[-]
bump

Thank this message
August 04, 2012 9:12:08am
[-]
Will someone please just comment!

Thank this message
August 07, 2012 7:44:11pm
[-]
I commented there now stop bumping or you can get this thread locked easily... This thread doesnt need to be 5 pages long full of your bumps, when it gets to page 3 of bumps, that means ppl are done commenting. Now stop.

warrior
Thank this message
August 07, 2012 7:50:17pm
[-]
Ok then! But I mean a comment with what you think!

Thank this message
August 07, 2012 8:15:04pm
[-]
OK but now you have to stop bumping because alot of people have told you first off, to wait 30 min you can tell the time cant you? and you can count cant you? you should count the min next time. not all of us can have da man read our stuff. The second and first I dont know how that would work out and mew cant be in there because mew wouldnt be so much of a rarity as it is now. I dont care what you think of this because mew is to rare and valuble then to just get constantly from that story thing.

warrior
Thank this message
August 10, 2012 6:18:32pm
[-]
August 07, 2012 4:15:04pmwarriorsfan777 Wrote:  OK but now you have to stop bumping because alot of people have told you first off, to wait 30 min you can tell the time cant you? and you can count cant you? you should count the min next time. not all of us can have da man read our stuff. The second and first I dont know how that would work out and mew cant be in there because mew wouldnt be so much of a rarity as it is now. I dont care what you think of this because mew is to rare and valuble then to just get constantly from that story thing.

OK! No mew!

Thank this message
August 10, 2012 7:00:12pm
[-]
wow. more than half of this is only about bumps. and i think everybody's done commenting.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
August 10, 2012 7:12:11pm
[-]
Yeah...
I didn't want bump it i just answer warrior

Thank this message
August 13, 2012 5:16:03am
[-]
Very good, you can have a rival and stuff, and beat town leaders for colored pokemon, but it will kill the rarity of cursed, shiny etc. 7/10
Thank this message
August 13, 2012 9:56:33am
[-]
Explain a lil more on story mode.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
August 13, 2012 6:05:36pm
[-]
You'll like have a rival and there would be a mode 2 where you rent pokes to win and then like u canbattle thruogh a region the way ash went ignore the mew bit I take that away now u get something like a Celebi and then once u get through a region u battle the elite 4

Thank this message
August 17, 2012 2:45:09pm
[-]
Much better! :D

warrior
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]