Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Advent Calender, New Player Intro, Achievements Rewards
Advent Calender, New Player Intro, Achievements Rewards
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
December 01, 2010 7:25:38pm
[-]
Ohaider,

There's been a lot of snow here in Britain, schools closed, less exams for me & more updates for you. :D

As some of you may have noticed, I've implemented the new player intro, nothing big but it'll give new players a good idea of the game, pretty sick.

In the side bar, there is an advent calender, self-explanatory, imo it's not that good so I need some suggestions to liven that a little bit. Post here if you have any. :)

Achievements Rewards, I've actually finished this a few days ago, and forgot to post about it. After completing an achievement you'll recieve an reward.

Thanks, and I hope you all have a very nice Christmas. :P
~ Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]