Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Clan Rankings/Features & Item Effects
Clan Rankings/Features & Item Effects
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
August 13, 2012 2:38:17pm (This post was last modified: August 13, 2012 8:02:12pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Hey all,
so a few more updates have been added to the game very recently.

/items/luckyegg.png/items/beer.png
Lucky Egg & Item Effects:
I've converted the item into Beer.

You can now give your pokemon items to temporarily effect them in game, i.e. Beer.
Lucky Egg gives approximately 60% extra EXP and beer gives about 20% extra damage. Both effects lasts an hour.
How to obtain them? They will be obtainable very very soon. I sold a few at the item market.

Clan Rankings:
Clan Owners can now give powers to clan members, powers to invite members, to upgrade the clan and so forth.
The private clan forums are still under development.

Forum Search:
You can now input the thread author whilst searching on the forums.

Future Updates:
Recoding the game and battle system, will reduce lagg. Once finished recoding it fully, it will speed up the game by at least 40%.
Major clan updates/minigames such as clan wars.

That's all for now, wish you well,
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message This post was thanked 8 times.
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]