Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < What was your dream last night?
What was your dream last night?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What was your dream last night?
October 22, 2012 12:25:05am
[-]
i dream nasty stuff sometimes xD just kidding or am i not just kidding
okay well yesterday i had to sleep at my grandmas and my sis was in a warm bed with my aunt when i was in a lonley room on the ground then a earthquake happens and of course she didnt feel it but since i was on the ground it felt like we were geting bombed . and my baby brother sleep with me and wouldnt let me sleep and if i did he would wake me up like he woke me up at 12 then 3 then 3:30 then 4
and if i would go to the restroom he would say nooo so basicly yeterday was a mess

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 22, 2012 1:01:42am
[-]
I had more of a nightmare than a dream. I remember that there was 2 kids and they were marvin and rossi. in the dream they were dead and appeared before me as spirits
they had the ability to move small objects temporarily. i was told that i was the cause for thier deaths. rossi was at the bottom of the stairs and was crying and kept repeating why did i kill him? so i began to tear up knowing that i was about to be slaughtered.. in my mind i thought i was going to run for it but then slowly told rossi would it make everything all right if i commit suicide? and he nodded. so as i was walking up the stairs i was ready to bolt for the front door when the doorbell rang. i went to get it and it was my friend( they couldnt see the dead kids). i walked back to wispered to rossi i was going to come back and finish this in 10 minutes but in my mind i planned on never returning. he glared at me as i left. i went in my friends car and he drove off. i was so relieved but then i looked into the mirror between then driver and the passenger and all i saw was a pale white kid with bloodshot eyes. i told myself it was a dream and to wake up. i blinked serveral times and the kid in the mirror blinked back. i started to panic and breathe heavily and thats when i woke up.
:/ crazy dream

Thank this message
October 23, 2012 10:31:19pm
[-]
I rode a skateboard down the side of the Empire State Building. (In my dreams I'm a daredevil.)

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
October 23, 2012 11:06:42pm
[-]
hmm...i don't remember much of my dream but i remembered most

So there was this alley full of voices, and I walked down to it to find out what the voices was
It was creepy...someone creep behind me and startled me
she has an alien voice D:
The next second, that alien voice woman held a knife against my throat...and i woke up O_O

Currently training pokemons to at least lvl 3k, 10 coins per billion exp. I train to lvl 1k for free for new players. We also offer a free billion training for shinies. My rates may even lower depending on how bored I am. XD

Our training thread: [you must login to view links]

Spoiler:
Also a helper in majisa's training center here: [you must login to view links]

Currently selling Rainbow Frillish and all shinies.

We'll be happy to accept you into our clan - Destroyer of heaven.

^^Credits to Dewott9933 :D

[img][you must login to view links]
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 10:42:25pm
[-]
I don't dream :O
Thank this message
January 28, 2013 4:21:35pm
[-]
I was forced to go down a hole by three people in knight suits were I was turned into a meowth! I woke up then.no offence to meowth but that was a nightmare! If i was going to be a Pokemon it wouldn't be meowth.
Thank this message
January 28, 2013 6:32:30pm
[-]
i forgot what i dreamt
if you say you dont dream, u do you just cant remember

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
January 28, 2013 8:32:09pm
[-]
I'm glad I found this.

Anyway, I don't remember my dreams very often, but if I'm drifting between being awake and asleep (dozing, a nap for example or real early in the morning), I can usually experience lucid dreaming or remember them.

Well, today between 9:30 AM and now (3:20 AM, it was a long nap okay?) I had the weird dream of being on a huge airship, like a blimp. I had read a book series a while back with something similar, although this airship was a twist between the airships imagined in Castle in the Sky and the book. Anyways, the specifics are fuzzy, but I was apparently a crew member, and it started with me just waking up and having a friendly discussion with my cabin mates. That lasted a very short time, and I don't remember any of the speech, just the feeling.

I put on my uniform and headed out of the cabin, eventually reaching the side of the ship (not sure which, just a platform and a giant oval like silver object to my right, the limitless sky to my left, and it looked like a blimp). I think it was the port (left) side since there were engines (propeller) above my head pointing to behind me. My memory fails me here, but it was...interesting.

I have a lot of weird dreams. I remember some nightmares from when I was young that I don't think I'll ever forget. They're all weird but really not that scary, but experiencing them was terrifying. I may discuss those later if people want me to. :P
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 12:54:03am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 1:16:08am
[-]
I dreamed that I was Ness, and I got my butt kicked by Giygas lol
Yeah Raggedy a looot

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 1:21:48am
[-]
my last dream was scary when i was eaten by an kyogre grr. and wake up being poop by the pokemon gross right. i think it was a memorable one though. i sign a good luck.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 1:24:15am
[-]
Well a few days ago I had a scary dream. There was this haunted yard, with evil wolves, possesive ghosts, zombies etc... They all came after me. When I woke up, I was freaking glad!!!!

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 1:28:45am
[-]
another one is the dream look like a reality yet that iwas confused if it was a truth or a fallacy yet turn be in midst of a nightmare it was a near to death experience wew. the worst dream ever.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 2:08:34am
[-]
I just finished reading a hardy boys book when I was going to bed and it was the LOST trilogy and anyways I was basically in Frank and Joe's shoes the whole time but the places were different! where the Dr. was hiding the 7 children was at my aunts place and I was staying at there next door neighbors place. It was a really weird dream xD
Thank this message
January 29, 2013 2:45:52am
[-]
Yeah Ikr....:P

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]