Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < Raising a new clan.
Raising a new clan.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Raising a new clan.
August 27, 2012 4:30:10am
[-]
Raising a new clan.
I want to raisea new clan with ppl. Who wants to help me? Who ever elps me will think of the name with me and you can keep the coins until im sure we have enough! I'm totally trustworthy.

Soooo... Who wants to help say your name and how much coins you hae and are going to get.

My Sprite/Sig/Fusion Shop: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=134407&p=1

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]

Made by Darkness

[align=cent
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 02, 2012 12:29:31am
[-]
Bump

My Sprite/Sig/Fusion Shop: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=134407&p=1

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Made by Darkness

[align=cent
Thank this message
September 02, 2012 7:14:45pm (This post was last modified: September 03, 2012 4:03:46am by snowfallshere.)
[-]
Raising a new clan.
hi.. I'm snow- I'm willing to help I only have 11 coins I could offer now but I'm working to get more.
Thank this message
September 03, 2012 12:07:04am
[-]
you should name it Team Magma if you do ill donate 100 coins

Thank this message
September 10, 2012 2:18:27pm
[-]
Thx guys and no every1 that helps has to agree with it.

Made by Darkness

[align=cent
Thank this message
September 10, 2012 11:04:14pm
[-]
I'm Demonblade59 although i have no coins I'm sure i could help to get even more coins!
Thank this message
September 11, 2012 12:52:22am
[-]
[/u]Or why don't people just join outer haven

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]