Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Forum Suggestion
Forum Suggestion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Forum Suggestion
August 27, 2012 8:40:57pm
[-]
Forum Suggestion
(over 50 pages of posts, so I'm just tossing this out there)

I was thinking that a notification in game and in forum to let someone know that a thread they started has been posted in. So that their not going back and looking at threads that may be dead.

And if a thread hasn't had posts in a week or more an [Inactive] mark will be placed next to it.

[you must login to view images]
Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 27, 2012 9:44:30pm
[-]
I don't see why not. I like the first idea better than the second, because you can see when the thread has been posted on. So 6.5/10 for both total.
Thank this message
August 27, 2012 10:23:45pm
[-]
I don't think these suggestions are necessary. For the first one, no, because what if the thread is from an inactive person, but it is a really popular thread. If the person comes back, they will have 500+ new events. For the second one, why do you need to see if a thread is inactive. If it isn't on the first page in a category, that means its kind of old and there's a probability that no one will post in it again.

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
August 28, 2012 12:51:30am
[-]
i have suggested multiple times and i have never ever gotten an answer back so suggested bfor but good idea
Thank this message
August 28, 2012 1:04:39am
[-]
I think they would come in handy, for when a new trainer comes along and likes a topic, but if the topic is dead and still on the first page, how is one supposed to know? It's not dependent on whether the creator of the thread is active or not, it's how active the topic is itself. For instance, I posted in one thread and then I saw the post of the person before me was almost 2 weeks prior. and it was only like 6 threads from the top of the page.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]